• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking to play a top level Link main

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
Hey everyone. As the topic says, I really wanna play a top-level guy. I've been maining Link since brawl came out, but only really got better when I joined smashboards about 3 weeks ago. Im clearly better than I was before, but there is a ton of room for improvement. I've seen alot of videos and read all the guides and put them into practice. Now, i just wanna see where i stack up against the elite, and try to get better.

I'd really appreciate if i could get some matches goin. Wifi code is on the side, and im usually able to play whenever anyone is ready.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
NO JUST NO! I'm sorry, I respect you as a Link mainer but please, ask on the King of Wifi thread. Now with your permission, may I please have this thread locked?

Deva

Smash Lord
hehe, this kinda thread is what made arkive leave lol. But yeah, check the king of wifi thread, or even better go to allisbrawl.com. It's got a chat room for matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom