• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm leaving for about 10 days

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
(copied from http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=27510)

I'm going on a college road-trip with my family in about an hour. We'll be going to George Washington University, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and Carnegie Mellon, among others. Basically, almost all of my college choices are Northeast. =P

We'll also be going to a couple of theme parks like Six Flags (my first time EVER visiting a Six Flags!). And we're also visiting a few museums and national monuments (hey, I'm an intellectual guy <.<).

So, I won't be doing any moderating duties, posting in topics, or making snarky comments in your blogs for the next few days. See you guys later! =P

(Also, I'm VERY sorry for not mentioning this earlier to you, verycoolguy. It seems that I'll be keeping your Wii for the next ten days. I'm so sorry. D: )

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Thanks, D-Torr. :)

Oh, my! I forgot my signature green font and Bellsprout!

:069: How could you, Polt!?

Top Bottom