• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm having difficulties focusing and improving

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I've finally hit a rock hard place when it comes to improving. I just seem to stop caring for almost every match, which used to only happen once, maybe twice after several hours of playing. Also seeing people taunt is starting to bother me, which has never happened before this month. I know I have room for improvement, like using the new two button for short hop thing, using Meta Knight's down air, or trying to use b-reverse with Lucario. However, despite knowing what I need to do, when I go into a match I don't even seem to try to change up what I'm doing. I've also stopped sidestepping and I used to do that in Smash 4 and I get punished for it constantly. So I feel like I'm getting worse at the game as I keep playing it now.

What should I do? This has never happened to me before in Smash or any other game so I have no idea how to tackle this problem.

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
Train with Lv5-7 CPU and master what you want to learn.

Top Bottom