• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to take a hiatus for the summer

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=1678]I'm going to take a hiatus for the summer[/drupal]

I know a lot of you don't know me, but this summer, I will be spending a lot less time on SWF than I did during the year. I pretty much lurk the melee boards, PRoom, DGames, OTL Social, and the Midwest Regional Zone. I know it seems sort of weird that I would be on this thing more during the school year than during the summer but I have my reasons.

I am not living at home this summer, I am living with my girlfriend. Part of the agreement to do this with my parents was that I'd have to hold a job and take a couple classes. Those two things alone would take up most of the time I spend on SWF. But secondly, I get to see my girlfriend all summer, a luxury I got for 3 weeks out of 9 months of the school year, and plan on spending as much time as I can with her.

I'll be back (barring some strange reason) most likely in September, and I obviously have an obligation to two mafia games I've been apart of, but my posts will most likely be limited to those games.

All those who have known me, IM me sometime AIM or MSN, I'll still have time to talk. :D

<3 this place.

Tom, if you see this, don't worry. I'm still defiintely down to play your game :D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I will miss your cute trolling. Don't worry, if you ever return, I will be here to welcome you back, because that is my job. Have fun and don't piss the girl off.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
:( Bah. Having time on AIM? You're never there ;~; Be there more often. You lift my spirits--something hard to do these days. I'll miss you, man<3

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
:D

today will most likely be my last day being on here for more than a couple minutes. so...i'm gonna enjoy it

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
OKAY FOR REAL. I will only be participating in Mafia after friday.

Hi jason :D

Top Bottom