• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to pick up a 2nd game on March 9th

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I am just in the mood to buy two games. Obviously, one will be Brawl. For the second one, im not sure.

If GameStop by some miracle has a used copy of Electroplankton, then i'll be buying that. Otherwise, i've narrowed it to the following:

Crash of the Titans - 360
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction - PS3
Drakes Fortune - PS3
No More Heroes - Wii

What do you guys think of these games?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
"What game should I get" topic.

EDIT: Okay, I can't find the topic, so I've reopened it. If someone has the link, post here and I'll merge this with the topic.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord

EDIT: Okay, I can't find the topic, so I've reopened it. If someone has the link, post here and I'll merge this with the topic.

thanks, Mic.

seriously, the mods here are extremley helpful

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

You should get banned for having that avatar and im on my wii too T-T I tried to it press hoping to play brawl. you mods are so cruel >__>

(plz dont ban for saying you should get banned that was a joke)

now on topic how about you pick up 2 copies of brawl XD.

Top Bottom