• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to go for a run tomorrow

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah seriously guys man the **** up. I'm going for a run tomorrow. I'm gonna get buff while you guys sit there jerkin' off to wild Mareep

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'mma go for a run tomorrow too . . . without that thing.

Purple

Hi guys!
:007: You know how there was a pokemon training center? Where every step you walked in the game would be one exp in to your pokemon? It's the exact same thing except in real life; you attach it to your waist and walk around on an average day of school, and when you get back to playing, your pokemon gains experience. :009:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
:007: You know how there was a pokemon training center? Where every step you walked in the game would be one exp in to your pokemon? It's the exact same thing except in real life; you attach it to your waist and walk around on an average day of school, and when you get back to playing, your pokemon gains experience. :009:
oh cool.

So thats what that was...

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's on the belt, Jamaal. Close enough, though :)

I've just had mine on while chilling. Walked 2,000 steps just by watching movies all day.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
No, we must not use it for its intended purpose, we must be lazy and find a quick way to do it.

Wait...does it autodelete moves when you need to learn them? Or do you just not learn them?

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol it's funny because on the instruction manual on how to use it it specifically says "Don't put it in the washing machine or dryer"

Top Bottom