• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to be the best Pacman!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Be ready for my waka waka popoffs :smirk:.

On a serious note, I intend on winning tournaments with :4pacman:, especially if :wolf: isn't back in smash 4.

:018:

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
You are gonna have some competition there, buddy. I've been waiting for this day for years! Pac-Man is my homie, we go everywhere together and I'm going to whomp some butt with the yellow fellow!

In all seriousness, probably not. I usually do awful at tournaments due to failing under pressure lol. I do look forward to Pac-Man mirror matches and seeing good Pac-Man players hopefully become prominent. Heck, I just want to see Pac-Man be a fun and high tier character.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
"Especially if :wolf: isn't back in Smash 4." Are you implying that you fear Wolf?

ptrk83

PRiDE
NNID
X-ptrk83-X
This is PRiDE Seagul and you are on. I am vieing for that title :)

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I'm going to be good with him as well. Then again, I don't have a main. I just play pretty much all characters. But, that would include pacman, definitely. He looks so cool. Let's see if I can get to #5 at a national tourney again.

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Ah alright lol, why not both though? I'm sure if you put enough time into them you'll get equally good with both.
Actually, he said: especially if wolf is not in it. Meaning, if wolf isn't in it, he would definitely main pacman, but if wolf if in it, he would also use it (pacman) in tourneys, but use wolf as well.

TerumiLOLZ

Smash Apprentice
I love the enthusiasm! Pac looks very fun! In the event that T-Rex is confirmed for Smash 4, I will try to be the best T-Rex!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
...Good luck with that.
You'll have a lot of competition. :troll:
EDIT: Wow, first ever accidental double post.
EDIT2:Holy crap, the double post vanished.

Last edited:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Uhhh.... it's already well known that barracuda drifter will be the best pac-man

Top Bottom