• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm glad jiggy made it.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
What's his FS? I remember seeing a picture of it but I can't figure out what pokemon move it's supposed to be.

jb254

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad she made it too.

Her Final Smash makes her grow to gigantic size. I don't know what happens. Maybe she pops like a balloon. Maybe she just fills up the entire stage and pushes everyone off. Looks interesting though.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I too am glad that Jigglypuff made it back. She (he?) was a great character that I really enjoyed playing and got decent at, on top of that she (he?) had a really unique moveset, removing her (him?) would just be stupid.

Outlander

Smash Rookie
a good balanced character, i enjoy the thought of once again facing her on the battlefield.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah! I mained Jigglypuff since '05, and I'm so happy shes back in Brawl.

Her FS is obviously just that she grows to Godzilla-size. I wonder if Rest may have no lag-time (the 3 seconds asleep). Not to flashy, though :)

Hope shes unchanged in Brawl. Maybe a little more weight on that thing, but overall, I wanna rest combo :)

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah! I mained Jigglypuff since '05, and I'm so happy shes back in Brawl.

Her FS is obviously just that she grows to Godzilla-size. I wonder if Rest may have no lag-time (the 3 seconds asleep). Not to flashy, though :)

Hope shes unchanged in Brawl. Maybe a little more weight on that thing, but overall, I want the same pink baloon as it was in Melee :)

DQP

Smash Ace
ya i would've been ticked if jiggs weren't in... then again i would've just mained olimar

smashbot226

Smash Master
Huh. That's funny, cuz I JUST saw a video of Jiggs knocking off Luigi, Pit, and Marth off of Battlefield, and they couldn't recover because of him. So...

JIGGLYPUFF'S GOT BACK!!!

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
He grows to a VERY big size, bout two Giga Bowsers, and pushes everyone off to the edge.

I noticed that her B, still Rollout, has been buffed. MUCH increased knockback.
i believe her roll out is faster to charge to. great character over all. super priority, power, throws and pound has good range. rest has been nerfed a little though. no more instant ko over 40% in small stages

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
He grows to a VERY big size, bout two Giga Bowsers, and pushes everyone off to the edge.

I noticed that her B, still Rollout, has been buffed. MUCH increased knockback.
Where did you hear that? Because I've been hearing the total opposite. Severely reduced knockback (seriously... the move was ALREADY fast to charge and has awesome knockback... Buffing it would be borderline stupid).

Atsu

Smash Ace
Most people that come here aren't 'glad' that she made it, they're overjoyed (Myself included).

Nothing else to say since it's been said in like 5 other topics :S.

greenblob

Smash Lord
i believe her roll out is faster to charge to. great character over all. super priority, power, throws and pound has good range. rest has been nerfed a little though. no more instant ko over 40% in small stages
She still has good priority? From what I've heard, she's been nerfed priority-wise.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
oh sorry my mistake if she has...but she's nothing without her air attack priority plus who'd they give it to? the only priority buffs i've heard about are in yoshi.

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
I too am glad that Jigglypuff made it back. She (he?) was a great character that I really enjoyed playing and got decent at, on top of that she (he?) had a really unique moveset, removing her (him?) would just be stupid.
Unique, MOST OF HER A MOVES ARE KIRBIES!

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I don't think Jiggly's priority has changed that much in either direction.

In any case, I would have been livid if she didn't make it in Brawl, like so many haters wanted (in replacement with whom? Roy? Geno? Megaman? Mewtwo? PICHU!?!?! Eww...). She's been in it from the beginning, and her moveset is legendary amongst players of the game.

Or at the very least, her Down+B is legendary.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Jiggly's priority has changed that much in either direction.

In any case, I would have been livid if she didn't make it in Brawl, like so many haters wanted (in replacement with whom? Roy? Geno? Megaman? Mewtwo? PICHU!?!?! Eww...). She's been in it from the beginning, and her moveset is legendary amongst players of the game.

Or at the very least, her Down+B is legendary.
hey man. dont hate on pichu. i'm still morning her loss.... his... her... it's loss. lol thing was so fun to play as

Top Bottom