• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm firing up the 360 and halo 2 or 3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good luck.

They're cutting XBL support for Halo 2 some time soon. I hear it was in april, but am unsure of the date.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
yea, I know. sucks man. halo 2 is like the melee of the halo series.
There's this online thing though where you can continue playing halo 2 by system linking it with your pc and internet.

renth, halo 2 or 3?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's a large portion of the fighting community that considers Smash as a whole not a fighting game and laugh at those who play it. Elitists. just go to Shoryuken.com and try to talk about smash. you'll get hammered.

Don't go insulting games like that. Halo is a good game.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
nah, zio, smash your mom has tourettes for a sense of humor. he's not hatin'.
haha, I actually don't consider smash a traditional fighting game.
it's like pinball plus fighting
so not your traditional 2 people, back n forth, wipe out each other's health bar type-thing.
SMASH IS WAY BETTER
I play fighting games and I feel so limited by how much I can move. Smash is like all over the place.

yummy, don't forget the superwavedash, a.k.a., SUPERBOUNCE..........

.........TO THE TOP OF THE LEVEL WITH SNIPER AND MAKE THE GAME GAY!! haha

Renth

Smash Hero
to everyone who says halo 3 is dumb, you didn't play it long enough to get to the higher levels of play, get half decent or try to learn the hidden advanced techniques you guys are all scrubs who need to bow down to my greatness

This also applies to call of duty 4. (original)

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
to everyone who says halo 3 is dumb, you didn't play it long enough to get to the higher levels of play, get half decent or try to learn the hidden advanced techniques you guys are all scrubs who need to bow down to my greatness

renth..i use to look up to u...now u lost my love....i will not say ur name while i have sex anymore......

im sorry

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace

yo, renth, I got a 45 in halo 3. Got it pretty quick though, but does that count?
haha, what advanced techniques you referring to besides....crouch jumping?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
the halo 3 ninja assassination is the only AT i can think of that isnt in halo 2

only reasons i like halo 3 is because of the cool vehicles, the spartan laser, and the gravity hammer

and ace even tho xbox live for halo 2 cuts out soon there will always be a way for online look at melee and halo 1 both of them still have online play although melee's isnt really good dunno how halo 1's is

Top Bottom