• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im co-maining with another character...

Mith8

Smash Cadet
...Yea, bowser is a secondary.

Out of the following characters, what would help me the most for maining two characters in tourneys? Basically, i need a co-main, and i need player input.

Marth, Pika, Falco, TL, or Kirby.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Well if you're looking for type coverage, you could just run the standard BoltBeam (Oli/Marth).

There is something to be said for personal preference. A good Fox is better than a crappy Snake, if you catch my drift.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
what SkyPirate said. Which one out of those 5 is the best for you. Matchup wise it would probably be Olimar/Marth, like SkyPirate said.

Mith8

Smash Cadet
Well if you're looking for type coverage, you could just run the standard BoltBeam (Oli/Marth).

There is something to be said for personal preference. A good Fox is better than a crappy Snake, if you catch my drift.
Depending on more feedback, ill probs go oli/marth. im not a bad marth, and i have fun paying as him.

Mith8

Smash Cadet
Threads like this are not universal however. I would get nowhere from searching a thread of a person looking with a comain, as they have separate tastes, and the metagame and matchups were probs different.

Llumys

Smash Champion
There's a thread on secondaries.

Personal threads like this have no place on the boards, either. Use the FAQ thread if you're unable to use the search function designed for easy use for anyone.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
For future reference, if the question you're asking is just a question, or something like that, use the Q&A thread. That's what it's for.

DefinitelyNotFino

Smash Cadet
trolled by llumys... affirmed by hilt....

why do I never get hilt's backing (openly) X:

errr wait... lol

On a completely un-related note... hilt's 2500'th post is asking someone for a best of 3 "jungle japes mm"

*facepalm

<3 hilt

Top Bottom