• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Breaking Wario Again :P (Infinites)

Ace55

Smash Lord
You know Bowser can just upB before Wario can regrab, right?
Looking at what 3GOD said about the frames:

Wario can move from Dthrow at frame 60
Dedede can move from Dthrow at frame 67
Wario can dash grab at frame 70 (at the earliest)
Only with Bowser you don't have to do a dash grab, so I assume we can grab him a little faster. If we can regrab before frame 70 I'm pretty sure even forretres won't save him.

Not that we really need a chaingrab on Bowser, but hey.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I still think it's possible on all listed characters though with proper buffering. If it cuts out about 10 frames, then he should beable to grab the character just in time. You also gotta remember that they recover faster if they are at a low percent so that might be a factor too. You can't just start it right away

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I still think it's possible on all listed characters though with proper buffering. If it cuts out about 10 frames, then he should beable to grab the character just in time. You also gotta remember that they recover faster if they are at a low percent so that might be a factor too. You can't just start it right away
How u buffer :\

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
The regular dashing one doesnt seem to do it. You have to be able to dash do to the cstick thing. Mmac where r uuuu

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Soz to break this to you...but this doesnt work.....at least I can't do it and what Mmac was doing in his video wouldnt do it... (on DDD anyway')

SEME

Smash Rookie
To lazy to read all the text... but bowzer can upB out of it, and i think dk can too...

EDIT: I tested it with bowzer and it seems like if you mash upB you can get out of it... but dk is not so lucky

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
In order to buffer a grab you have to dash.
If you dash you might trip.
If you trip, there is no infinite.

Other than that... lol @ wario's infinites

Mmac

Smash Lord
Or..... Maybe you aren't trying hard enough...

It seems like you are the only one trying it out now...

I still believe it works, but it just might be a Frame Difference between failure and success.

PS: Remember that it's much easier to start it when the opponent is slightly damaged.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Or..... Maybe you aren't trying hard enough...

It seems like you are the only one trying it out now...

I still believe it works, but it just might be a Frame Difference between failure and success.

PS: Remember that it's much easier to start it when the opponent is slightly damaged.
If it really works...then show us a video of it working. On your video all the opponents had time to roll.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Wario still has a huge CG on DK, Bowser, and Ganny so it's cool. Might want to update the OP Mmac.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Does this work on Captain Falcon? I can do this at low % on Falcon but it's a lvl 8 CPU so I'm unsure :colorful:

Dthrow, [hold opposite direction during dthrow], grab, repeat

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
Well either way, we should all keep in mind that someone might not know about these. So if you fight any characters that this might have worked on, try it anyway and you'll at least get some free damage lol

Top Bottom