• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Ashley's with Red at the park, so we won't have to worry about them.
Lenna: Let's just keep watching the show. (They watch the show)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Ashley's with Red at the park, so we won't have to worry about them.
Lenna: Let's just keep watching the show. (They watch the show)
Ashley keeps throwing her tantrum and Red frantically tries to calm her down. "Ashley, what do you want?! You hungry, or need your diaper changed or something? I can't let you go see ShyHo, you know!" he says. Ashley continues crying and Red gets an idea. He quickly teleports back to the mansion, grabs Ashley's stuffed bunny, and teleports back. "Here, you want this?" he says. Ashley stops crying and snatches it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kirby gives her a little hug as he helps Ashley onto the swings and gently pushes it.
Ashley giggles joyfully and kicks her feet.
(ShyHo calls Red)
ShyHo: The potion! Remember?
<I was planning on doing that after the meeting happened, but I don't know how long it will take for Doc Monocle to get back>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"She got really upset because she wanted to be with you. Right now, however, she's on the swings with Kirby," Red replies.
ShyHo: Anyways, me and Lenna are playing Monopoly. I own Boardwalk with four houses!
Lenna: I think Ashley's teaching you to be a real parent.
ShyHo: Thanks a lot. I think you might be right.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"That's cool. If I tried to play Monopoly with Ashley right now she'd probably try to eat all the pieces," Red says.
ShyHo: Lenna says that me caring for Ashley is teaching me to be a real parent.
Lenna: Who are you talking to?
ShyHo: Red.
Lenna: Roll, please.
(ShyHo rolls a seven and lands on Pennsylvania Avenue, which was owned by Lenna)
Lenna: Pay me $1300
(ShyHo pays)
ShyHo: It sucks that she might try to eat all the pieces. I guess that's why they have a small parts warning. Anyways, what things are you considering playing with Ashley?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Lenna says that me caring for Ashley is teaching me to be a real parent.
Lenna: Who are you talking to?
ShyHo: Red.
Lenna: Roll, please.
(ShyHo rolls a seven and lands on Pennsylvania Avenue, which was owned by Lenna)
Lenna: Pay me $1300
(ShyHo pays)
ShyHo: It sucks that she might try to eat all the pieces. I guess that's why they have a small parts warning. Anyways, what things are you considering playing with Ashley?
"I don't know, we don't have very many board games. She's content playing in the park right now," Red replies. "It's weird seeing her acting so happy."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know, we don't have very many board games. She's content playing in the park right now," Red replies. "It's weird seeing her acting so happy."
ShyHo: I know. She's normally never this happy. I guess she's at the age before her parents abandoned her. That's why she doesn't have all the negativity!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I know. She's normally never this happy. I guess she's at the age before her parents abandoned her. That's why she doesn't have all the negativity!
"Yeah.....I had to take care of her like this a long time ago. Her parents abandoned her in the woods. I was doing something in there and I found her. I could sense her magical power, so I decided to take care of her," Red says. "I think I'll miss her like this when she has to turn back....She's so sweet when she isn't throwing a tantrum...."

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Yeah.....I had to take care of her like this a long time ago. Her parents abandoned her in the woods. I was doing something in there and I found her. I could sense her magical power, so I decided to take care of her," Red says. "I think I'll miss her like this when she has to turn back...."
ShyHo: Yeah... it's a shame because she was pretty cute. But, she's a handful like that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Yeah... it's a shame because she was pretty cute. But, she's a handful like that.
"Mhm....she's always a handful, though. Maybe if I wanted to see her like this again, I could slip her a de-aging potion," Red says mischievously.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Mhm....she's always a handful, though. Maybe if I wanted to see her like this again, I could slip her a de-aging potion," Red says mischievously.
ShyHo: Do it every once in a while. Just get the potion you prepped for her, it should be ready.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Do it every once in a while. Just get the potion you prepped for her, it should be ready.
"I can preserve the potion so it will always bring Ashley back to age 8, and I made a big batch, so I'm gonna keep some of it for later," Red replies.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I don’t want Ashley to get too clingy. So, I’ll send Lenna instead. Hey babe, wanna go to Ashley’s?
Lenna: I guess.
ShyHo: Alright, she’s coming.
"Alright, meet us there," Red says. "Ashley! It's time to go home!" Ashley waves bye to Kirby and runs over. Red takes her hand and teleports to the front door of the mansion.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Alright, meet us there," Red says. "Ashley! It's time to go home!" Ashley waves bye to Kirby and runs over. Red takes her hand and teleports to the front door of the mansion.
(Lenna arrives)
Lenna: Hi, guys. How are all of you?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: You’re quite the kisser, aren’t you? Anyways, let’s go inside.
Red leads the two into the potion room. He adds another component that will preserve the potion, and then he scoops some of it out. "Ashley, drink up," he says, trying to give it to Ashley. She seals her lips shut and buries her face into Lenna's shoulder. "Don't wanna!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red leads the two into the potion room. He adds another component that will preserve the potion, and then he scoops some of it out. "Ashley, drink up," he says, trying to give it to Ashley. She seals her lips shut and buries her face into Lenna's shoulder. "Don't wanna!"
Lenna: If you drink it, I’ll give you a piece of candy.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I need to convince Ashley to drink the potion." Red hands ShyHo a bottle of water. "If she thinks you're drinking it, maybe she'll want to do it too."
(ShyHo drinks the bottle of water)
ShyHo: See? I’m drinking the potion! Maybe you can too!

Top Bottom