• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo takes Ashley to his magic testing chamber, he steps into the chamber)
ShyHo: Flare! (ShyHo casts Flare) And that's how it's done!
Ashley claps, and points her finger at a target. "Magic!" she exclaims. She tries to shoot an electric bolt at the target but just ends up burning herself and starts wailing in pain.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley claps, and points her finger at a target. "Magic!" she exclaims. She tries to shoot an electric bolt at the target but just ends up burning herself and starts wailing in pain.
(ShyHo extinguishes Ashley and heals her)
ShyHo: Curaga! (ShyHo casts Curaga on Ashley)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Uh... she took a... crap.
Red groans. "Ugh, I'm too tired for this crap....literally...." he mutters, getting up. "C'mon, Ashley."

Ashley fusses and won't come down from ShyHo's arms. "C'mon, Ashley, you're who wanted to see me!" Red says, frustrated.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red groans. "Ugh, I'm too tired for this crap....literally...." he mutters, getting up. "C'mon, Ashley."

Ashley fusses and won't come down from ShyHo's arms. "C'mon, Ashley, you're who wanted to see me!" Red says, frustrated.
ShyHo: Is the potion finally ready? (ShyHo puts Ashley down) I hope so.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I'll have to check," Red says. "I made it at about 6:45 last night so I think it's almost done." Ashley tugs on ShyHo's robe again and whines.
ShyHo: It's okay, everything's fine Ashley. Do you want me to change you?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley stops whining and hugs ShyHo's leg. "Damn, she must really like you," Red comments.
ShyHo: I think it's because I'm treating her like a father figure. Anyways, what are we gonna do about the crap? It smells really bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom