• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo heads to a bar with Marth)
ShyHo: I can't bring Red here because he's an alcoholic. Anyways, hey guys!
Cecil: This is one of your new friends, huh ShyHo?
ShyHo: This is Marth. Marth, these are Cecil and Locke.
Locke: Pleasure to meet you. (Locke extends his hands)
Cecil: Me too. (Cecil extends his hand)

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(extends both of my hands and shakes them simultaneously) I am Marth Hero King and Prince of Valentia.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley plays with Kirby, waiting for everyone to come back. Red pouts as he's no longer allowed to get beer.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(extends both of my hands and shakes them simultaneously) I am Marth Hero King and Prince of Valentia.
Cecil: Oh, you're a king too. I'm King of Baron and emperor of the planet Quattro.
Locke: I'm a thief, who ascended to the upper-class.
ShyHo: We mostly just discuss about any girls we have, or in me and Cecil's cases our wives. Have a beer with us.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Cecil: Oh, you're a king too. I'm King of Baron and emperor of the planet Quattro.
Locke: I'm a thief, who ascended to the upper-class.
ShyHo: We mostly just discuss about any girls we have, or in me and Cecil's cases our wives. Have a beer with us.
I guess you could say I am a king, it is more of a title saying that I am the greatest hero in the land, at least in the land where I come from.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I guess you could say I am a king, it is more of a title saying that I am the greatest hero in the land, at least in the land where I come from.
ShyHo: Huh. King and Emperor here indicate royalty but in actuality, we all have little-to-no actual power.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(responds yelling KANPAI! even though I have no clue what it means)
Red continues drinking and gets quite drunk until Ashley bursts through the door. "RED!" she yells.

Red looks over at her. "Uh oh....."

She storms over. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DRINKING?"

"Er, sorry, Ashley," Red replies nervously.

"You shouldn't be drinking anyway! You're practically a baby, you wear a bib and you're as mature as a two-year-old!" Ashley yells.

Red starts getting defensive. "I'm the baby? Says the girl who has to wear a pull-up and cries and throws tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants!"

The two continue bickering as Ashley drags Red outside by the hand. "You're never going back to this place again!" Ashley yells.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(follows them outside) what in the (I would say it, but I don't know the chat filters and what could happen) is this? You both are children, do you know how childish it is to argue over who is more childish?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(follows them outside) what in the (I would say it, but I don't know the chat filters and what could happen) is this? You both are children, do you know how childish it is to argue over who is more childish?
Ashley points at Red. "He keeps going out drinking even though I keep telling him to stop! It's bad for his health!"

Red scowls. "It's none of your business what I do in my spare time! She's always so bossy to me!"

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE A DISOBEDIENT SERVANT!" Ashley yells.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Red has a right as a person to drink alcohol, you can't tell him otherwise, and trying to make Red's life decisions for him is just not right.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red has a right as a person to drink alcohol, you can't tell him otherwise, and trying to make Red's life decisions for him is just not right.
"N-no! But it's so bad for him! He tries to make my decisions for me too! HE MADE ME GO TO THERAPY AND DIDN'T LET ME OUT ALL NIGHT!" Ashley yells. "Besides, he's only ten in human years!"

"Demons age differently, Ashley!" Red says, exasperated.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(steps between Ashley and red and puts my hand on both of their foreheads and pushes them apart yelling) Break it tf up!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley sobs. "NO! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP HIM!" She slumps to the ground and kicks her feet in anger.

"See, this is what she does when she's upset. She acts like a toddler," Red tells Marth.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Agreed, but if you serve, you obey your master, and your master told you no drinking, so try to avoid the bottle, no matter how many times it tries to touch your lips.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Agreed, but if you serve, you obey your master, and your master told you no drinking, so try to avoid the bottle, no matter how many times it tries to touch your lips.
"Fine, whatever," Red mutters. "Ashley, I'm sorry." Ashley ignores him and continues having her tantrum. "I dunno what to do about her," Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Fine, whatever," Red mutters. "Ashley, I'm sorry." Ashley ignores him and continues having her tantrum. "I dunno what to do about her," Red says.
ShyHo: Maybe cancelling therapy wasn’t a good idea after all.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Get her somewhere to sleep it off, you need to sleep off your liquor too, I'll stay with you guys because a) I don't actually have anywhere to go, and b) because with the beer you drank before Ashley got there is definitely not going to agree with you tomorrow, so I can be there to take care of you while you take care of Ashley, sound good?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Get her somewhere to sleep it off, you need to sleep off your liquor too, I'll stay with you guys because a) I don't actually have anywhere to go, and b) because with the beer you drank before Ashley got there is definitely not going to agree with you tomorrow, so I can be there to take care of you while you take care of Ashley, sound good?
ShyHo: Where will you stay in the mean time?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Alrighty," Red says, and they go back to ShyHo's palace. "Ashley, it's naptime."

"I don't wanna," Ashley mumbles.

"Ashley, you're in a bad mood and you need to take a nap," Red tells her sternly. He makes her lie down on the couch and sits with her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley begins snoring gently and Red sits with her to make sure she's okay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo heads back to his palace)
Lenna: Why is Marth asleep on the carpet?
ShyHo: I don’t know.
Lenna: Anyways, let’s go golfing.
ShyHo: Me and Lenna are going golfing today. Marth’s in charge of you while we’re gone. (ShyHo and Lenna get changed into their golfing outfits and grab their golf clubs before heading out)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red gets up and gets some candy to munch on. He then turns the TV on and puts on a Gaian ripoff of Pawn Stars.

"I can't believe that you found John Hancock's skeleton," a professional skeleton looker says. "This is worth at least 70,000.....100....$100. 2- 200.....thousand....million. Goodbye!"

"Alright, well, what are you thinkin' man?" an old guy says. "Let's- let's hit a deal."

"I'm thinking.......that you buy Chumpster Chumpstington's high-quality mayonnaise for only $5! Get it at your local supermarket!" the John Hancock skeleton bringer guy says. "Warning- side effects Chumpster Chumpstington's high-quality mayonnaise may include diarrhea, vomiting, and an irrational desire to buy the new FIFA game every year. Goodbye!"

"Phooey, it was just a dumb advert," Red mutters.

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(wakes up to annoying noises of bad tv shows) mmmh? Wassup? Feeling your drinks yet? How has Ashley been? Hey, where'd you get that candy, give me some!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(wakes up to annoying noises of bad tv shows) mmmh? Wassup? Feeling your drinks yet? How has Ashley been? Hey, where'd you get that candy, give me some!
"Er, a little bit," Red replies, rubbing his head. He gives Marth some candy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom