• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
then we beat them, that's good, if we are here first then we can be here when they are, and then get back Ashley and figure out who the man in the purple suit is.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
then we beat them, that's good, if we are here first then we can be here when they are, and then get back Ashley and figure out who the man in the purple suit is.
Red nods and sits on the hood of the car. "This thing smells disgusting, why would Ashley be eating mayonnaise with this thing?" Red says, showing the bunny to Marth.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<all the guests left ;-;>
They wait for a while, and no one arrives. "Do you think that man kidnapped Ashley?" Red asks.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(hears ShyHo over phone and takes it from Red) We don't know, we went to the vineyard to try and cut Ashley off, but her and some guy who was with her haven't shown up, do you know anybody who wears a fedora and a purple suit?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red brings the bunny to forensics and explains the situation. The forensics guy takes it and tells them to wait.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Red brings the bunny to forensics and explains the situation. The forensics guy takes it and tells them to wait.
Grrr, I hate having to be patient for important stuff like this... (starts angrily tapping my foot with a grumpy look on my face and my hands on my hips)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: Oh, the poor people killed by Ashley. I can't believe she would do that.
ShyHo: Ashley has a bit of a sadistic streak.
Lenna: Oh, the horror! This is an act of terrorism, no doubt.
ShyHo: Yes, it is.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The forensics guy comes back. "Whoever kidnapped the girl must have been wearing gloves and protective clothing, because we can't find anything, besides the mayo. Know anyone who likes mayo?" he says.

"No, I-" Red says before stopping. "Marth, do you remember that mayo advert?"

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
The forensics guy comes back. "Whoever kidnapped the girl must have been wearing gloves and protective clothing, because we can't find anything, besides the mayo. Know anyone who likes mayo?" he says.

"No, I-" Red says before stopping. "Marth, do you remember that mayo advert?"
what mayo advert? Oh the one from when you were watching that crap pawn show?

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
This could be really bad! HEY SIRI! Get directions to the (random mayonnaise brand from the commercial) warehouse in (whatever city this is) Gaia!

Siri: Getting directions... Make a left onto mayo boulevard in 10 miles

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
<turns on radio and takes a deep breath out>

Radio News Caster: a small girl has been seen dangling from the (random mayo company) warehouse on Mayo boulevard, being held up by what seems to be an employee of the company!

Marth: Oh SH**

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<turns on radio and takes a deep breath out>

Radio News Caster: a small girl has been seen dangling from the (random mayo company) warehouse on Mayo boulevard, being held up by what seems to be an employee of the company!

Marth: Oh SH**
"Put the pedal to the metal! She's in danger!" Red yells.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(slams the gas driving the car up to the triple digits) <I have been trying to post this for 2 minutes>

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: So, Ashley got captured and is being held at a mayo factory?
ShyHo: Yup, that's what Red told me.
Lenna: Why a mayo factory?
ShyHo: I don't know.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
When they arrive, the unknown mayo employee takes Ashley and carries her down a ladder into the factory. "After him!" Red yells, getting out of the car. He bangs on the door but can't reach the handles due to his short height. He growls in frustration.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
When they arrive, the unknown mayo employee takes Ashley and carries her down a ladder into the factory. "After him!" Red yells, getting out of the car. He bangs on the door but can't reach the handles due to his short height. He growls in frustration.
(Draws the decorative sword at his hip and wedges it between the door and the frame like a crowbar and jams the door open, then puts the sword away and runs in)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
It's completely dark except for a single lightbulb revealing a man wearing a purple suit and a fedora sitting on a throne of mayonnaise jars. "Ah, Red, Marth. How nice to see you," he says.

"You! Where's Ashley?" Red exclaims. The man shushes him.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: I think we should rappel in some SWAT teams to find Ashley. (Some helicopters descend over the factory and rappel SWAT members into the factory)
Cop: Where's the girl?

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
really, that is the worst throne I have ever seen, like wtf my dude, I mean, then again you kidnap little girls, no wonder your throne of evil would be mayonnaise, (chuckles, redrawing sword) give us back the kid or die and we get her back by force, I can negotiate, or aggressively negotiate (readies sword to run and kill this guy)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The man snaps his fingers and the doors slam shut and lock themselves. "The girl is right here," he says. Another lightbulb turns on, revealing Ashley is strapped into a highchair with a pacifier shoved in her mouth. "Now, let's talk."

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(runs in with a backhand sword grip and slices cleanly just below the lids on a lot of the mayonnaise jars then finishes with a flourish stopping at the fedora suit guy's neck)

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
How about we discuss whether I have to kill you for the kid or whether you give us the girl and the cops get in here on you anyway. Tell us who gets to kill you, please say me, it would be an ecstatic pleasure.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The man snaps his fingers and two employees grab Marth and hold him down. "I am Chumpster Chumpstington, the Mayo Man. My adverts are psychic, and I discovered you insulting my mayo. This will not do. Do you want to know what my mayo is made of?" the man says. More lights turn on, revealing vats of dead bodies. "They're made of people who disrespect my pride and joy: my mayonnaise. I never intended to hurt the girl, but she was causing such a fuss that I had to stuff her mouth full of mayo. I took her here to get your attention, and destroyed those buildings because I knew about Red's drinking problem and the girl's temperament. I knew you would put two and two together and come here. Now, enough talk. It's time to get my two new mayo ingredients." Chumpster Chumpstington takes out several daggers and flings them at Marth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom