• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Cool. That's interesting,
Lenna: Alright.

ShyHo: Whoopity doo! Could care less!
JP's hair turns white. "OUT! WORST PERSON I EVER MET! DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT LENNA AND HIMSELF!"

Ashley grabs her. "Shh...JP, be quiet. It's okay, calm down!" she says. "I shouldn't have focused on teaching her how to insult people in English...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
A.R.: I can answer why, but not where, since Baby Ashley takes it with her... It's a mind boggler. Ashley decided she wanted to become a video game star, and so this place was dreamt up. It's a bit far-fetched, but it's her chance.
ShyHo: Stop stroking her ego. Also, what is that? (Points to JP)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"SUPPOSED TO STROKE YOUR EGO INSTEAD!? GET OUT! GET OWN GAME!" JP screams, swiping at ShyHo. Ashley squeezes her and strokes her hair in an effort to calm her down.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
JP's hair turns white. "OUT! WORST PERSON I EVER MET! DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT LENNA AND HIMSELF!"

Ashley grabs her. "Shh...JP, be quiet. It's okay, calm down!" she says. "I shouldn't have focused on teaching her how to insult people in English...."
A.R.: I see she's becoming more human... It might not be endearing though-- not that I'm an expert.

A.R.: That's another version of Ashley for those who prefer the Japanese characterization. I don't know precisely what that is though.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: What's that supposed to mean? I care about other people too.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
A.R.: I see she's becoming more human... It might not be endearing though-- not that I'm an expert.
"I taught her how to talk like that," Ashley says proudly.
ShyHo: What's that supposed to mean? I care about other people too.
"YOU DON'T CARE....THIS IS ONLY OUR GAME!" JP yells. Ashley pats her back halfheartedly, not caring anymore.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"YOU DON'T CARE....THIS IS ONLY OUR GAME!" JP yells. Ashley pats her back halfheartedly, not caring anymore.
Lenna: ShyHo, I think it’s best that we leave.
ShyHo: That so? The rage built up in this one is unbelievable, even more rage than the actual Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

A.R.: Oh, that explains a lot... So what are we wasting time for? Let's get everybody's numbers set... but let's do this right. (Points at ShyHo ( KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 ), W. Ashley, Baby Ashley, JP Ashley, and Jack Frost ( Yiptap Yiptap ) in turn)... You may all choose an archetype. Then I generate statistics accordingly and await your approval. Choose from the list. If you can think of another, speak up...

Archetypes:

• Born Leader
  • Brawler
  • Engineer
  • Living Tank
  • Projectile
  • Speedster
  • Support

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: ShyHo, I think it’s best that we leave.
ShyHo: That so? The rage built up in this one is unbelievable, even more rage than the actual Ashley.
"Yup! I taught her how to get mad at everything, just like me!" Ashley says.

"GO AWAY! THIS MY GAME! I HATING YOU!" JP growls.

"Nuh-uh-uh, it's I hate you," Ashley corrects, smirking in enjoyment at seeing her rage.
A.R.: Oh, that explains a lot... So what are we wasting time for? Let's get everybody's numbers set... but let's do this right. (Points at ShyHo ( KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 ), W. Ashley, Baby Ashley, JP Ashley, and Jack Frost ( Yiptap Yiptap ) in turn)... You may all choose an archetype. Then I generate statistics accordingly and await your approval. Choose from the list. If you can think of another, speak up...

Archetypes:

• Born Leader
  • Brawler
  • Engineer
  • Living Tank
  • Projectile
  • Speedster
  • Support
"Bown weader! My game!" Baby Ashley says.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"Nuh-uh-uh, it's I hate you," Ashley corrects, smirking in enjoyment at seeing her rage.
(ShyHo gives regular Ashley a thumbs-up)

Archetypes:

• Born Leader
  • Brawler
  • Engineer
  • Living Tank
  • Projectile
  • Speedster
  • Support
ShyHo: How about Black Mage, White Mage, Red Mage, Blue Mage, Sage, Ninja, Onion Knight, Magus, Devout, Summoner, Knight, Berserker, Dragoon, and Samurai?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

ShyHo: How about Black Mage, White Mage, Red Mage, Blue Mage, Sage, Ninja, Onion Knight, Magus, Devout, Summoner, Knight, Berserker, Dragoon, and Samurai?
"IYA! KORE WA FAINARU FANTASHII JA NAI YO!" JP yells. "YAME NA YO!"

"Aw, poor little baby is so angry she doesn't remember how to speak English!" Ashley says condescendingly. "She wants you to know that this game isn't Final Fantasy, so you should stop trying to make it about yourself!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"IYA! KORE WA FAINARU FANTASHII JA NAI YO!" JP yells. "YAME NA YO!"

"Aw, poor little baby is so angry she doesn't remember how to speak English!" Ashley says condescendingly. "She wants you to know that this game isn't Final Fantasy, so you should stop trying to make it about yourself!"
ShyHo: I’m not trying to do that!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

"Bown weader! My game!" Baby Ashley says.
A.R.: I get it-- BORN leader. Hehe... Then for you... Actually, for me, I need a moment in my rocking chair... Take my word for it. It exists...

Baby Ashley: 《H.P. 25/25 (Wittle Baby!)》... (A.R.: Just a minute...)

A.R.: I was being general. The mages and summoner are in projectiles or possibly other classes; the knight... could be the born leader, the brawler, or the walking tank; the ninja could be a speedster; berserker is a brawler; and samurai works as knight. The rest depends on the individual.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I’m not trying to do that!
"Then get your own game! Let us have our own! Maybe that Wizmonik could help you with that!" Ashley says, giggling. "You should get out before JP blows a fuse!"
A.R.: I get it-- BORN leader. Hehe... Then for you... Actually, for me, I need a moment in my rocking chair... Take my word for it. It exists...

Baby Ashley: 《H.P. 25/25 (Wittle Baby!)》... (A.R.: Just a minute...)
<Is "Wittle baby" supposed to have something to do with her stats or just a tag?>

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Then get your own game! Let us have our own! Maybe that Wizmonik could help you with that!" Ashley says, giggling. "You should get out before JP blows a fuse!"

<Is "Wittle baby" supposed to have something to do with her stats or just a tag?>
ShyHo: I already have one! Not going to that wizard either.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Then why are you invading ours? We just want something to ourselves!" Ashley yells, getting angry herself.
ShyHo: Fine. We’ll leave you to it. (ShyHo exits the game world and reappears in Ashley’s mansion)
Lenna: That was a disaster.
ShyHo: I know. Hey, monsters, come out wherever you are!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

<That was a comment to explain why the number would be appropriately low, high, etc. Some attributes might have such remarks to make them more understandable.>

Baby Ashley: 《... E.P.: 30/30 (Baby Ashley loves her naps); (Strike the wisdom point concept. That would be too messy with all of these characters!); J.T.: 100 (Some are wealthier than others, but ALL have limits. This is a relatively small amount); Weapons: None; Items: (Request details later. (Baby-themed)) Pacifier, Rattle, Teddy Bear, (More to be purchased); Weapon limit: 1; Item limit: 2; Movement: 2; Skills: (Request details) Cutesy, Cry Baby》

A.R.: What do you think?... Huh. The masked man left.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Fine. We’ll leave you to it. (ShyHo exits the game world and reappears in Ashley’s mansion)
Lenna: That was a disaster.
ShyHo: I know. Hey, monsters, come out wherever you are!
Morty the werewolf appears from the shadows. "You? You better not be trying to hurt us monsters again!" he growls.
<That was a comment to explain why the number would be appropriately low, high, etc. Some attributes might have such remarks to make them more understandable.>

Baby Ashley: 《... E.P.: 30/30 (Baby Ashley loves her naps); (Strike the wisdom point concept. That would be too messy with all of these characters!); J.T.: 100 (Some are wealthier than others, but ALL have limits. This is a relatively small amount); Weapons: None; Items: (Request details later. (Baby-themed)) Pacifier, Rattle, Teddy Bear, (More to be purchased); Weapon limit: 1; Item limit: 2; Movement: 2; Skills: (Request details) Cutesy, Cry Baby》

A.R.: What do you think?... Huh. The masked man left.
<Does she still have her previous skills? Also, do you mind updating the table in our chat to have this?>

Baby Ashley shakes her rattle and smiles. "Feewing diffewent!"

"I'll be a projectile, if a witch counts as that," Ashley says. She gestures to JP. "And she's support."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Morty the werewolf appears from the shadows. "You? You better not be trying to hurt us monsters again!" he growls.

<Does she still have her previous skills? Also, do you mind updating the table in our chat to have this?>

"I'll be a projectile, if a witch counts as that," Ashley says. She gestures to JP. "And she's support."
Lenna: ShyHo, don’t!
ShyHo: I won’t hurt you. I promise it!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

<I was trying to start over since I made a mess. That is because I feel a very strong urge to continue adding details. As a result, I became overwhelmed by all of the characters, and lost track of everything. Since there are other 'players' now, it would only be fair if they saw the beginning of the new skill set, and determining exactly what she should have from past events could be quite involved. If there are skills you wish to retain, state them, and it is possible that the set could be modified somewhat to accommodate them. The intention, otherwise is to start them anew so that everyone is on fair ground and hopefully equal understanding. I could then copy, paste, and adjust numbers as the game progresses. I am updating the conversation now.>

A.R. : Projectile? Support? Coming right up.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I was trying to start over since I made a mess. That is because I feel a very strong urge to continue adding details. As a result, I became overwhelmed by all of the characters, and lost track of everything. Since there are other 'players' now, it would only be fair if they saw the beginning of the new skill set, and determining exactly what she should have from past events could be quite involved. If there are skills you wish to retain, state them, and it is possible that the set could be modified somewhat to accommodate them. The intention, otherwise is to start them anew so that everyone is on fair ground and hopefully equal understanding. I could then copy, paste, and adjust numbers as the game progresses. I am updating the conversation now.>

A.R. : Projectile? Support? Coming right up.
JP continues to scream. "Shh, they're gone now..." Ashley says. "I need to pay Ms. Dealy a visit and see if she has anything that can distract her."
Lenna: ShyHo, don’t!
ShyHo: I won’t hurt you. I promise it!
"What do you want?" Morty growls, grumpy from being woken up from his nap.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
JP continues to scream. "Shh, they're gone now..." Ashley says. "I need to pay Ms. Dealy a visit and see if she has anything that can distract her."

ShyHo: What’s it like being a werewolf?

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Archetypes:

• Born Leader
  • Brawler
  • Engineer
  • Living Tank
  • Projectile
  • Speedster
  • Support
<Just one post, can't guarantee I'll be here for long>
Jack Frost: Whichever one cool ice snowmen go to! (Projectile)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

A.R.: Hoo, okay! My brain aint as fast as it once was! What's that about Ms. Dealy?

<Just one post, can't guarantee I'll be here for long>
Jack Frost: Whichever one cool ice snowmen go to! (Projectile)
《Jack Frost《H.P. (health): 140/140; E.P. (energy): 95/95; Jump: 3 J (referred to Baby Ashley's standard jump height of 1 J); Speed: 1 J/turn; Weapons (Lim. 1): ? ; J.T. (jewel token currency): 400; Items (Lim. 1): Scarf (?)... (Others to purchase) Skills: ?; Attacks: ?》

<What do you think? I have only seen him in action once, and I do not have any good memory of how he operates, so these may be uncharacteristic.>

Yiptap

Smash Lord
A.R.: Hoo, okay! My brain aint as fast as it once was! What's that about Ms. Dealy?

《Jack Frost《H.P. (health): 140/140; E.P. (energy): 95/95; Jump: 3 J (referred to Baby Ashley's standard jump height of 1 J); Speed: 1 J/turn; Weapons (Lim. 1): ? ; J.T. (jewel token currency): 400; Items (Lim. 1): Scarf (?)... (Others to purchase) Skills: ?; Attacks: ?》

<What do you think? I have only seen him in action once, and I do not have any good memory of how he operates, so these may be uncharacteristic.>
<I've never played Shin Megami Tensei, so I don't got a good idea neither. Though based on what I've seen, I think this is great>
Jack Frost: Hee-Ho!

(ShyHo comes home and calls Dr. Goomba Tower)
ShyHo: Hey, what’s the ugliest thing you can show me?
Dr. Goomba Tower: (Picks up) Your attitude today. You should apologize.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<I've never played Shin Megami Tensei, so I don't got a good idea neither. Though based on what I've seen, I think this is great>

ShyHo: Why? Anyways, I’ll apologize tomorrow. See ya. (He hangs up)
<gtg>

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I want to go see her to get something to cheer JP up," Ashley says, rubbing JP's back.

Dealy: Before I bring up details, what interests you first?

Baby powder, Ice cream Sundae, Yak milk, Coloring book and crayons, Comics, Ice cubes, Weird feather, Itchy diaper, Sack of rice.

Jack Frost:《H.P. (health): 140/140; E.P. (energy): 95/95; Jump: 3 J (referred to Baby Ashley's standard jump height of 1 J); Speed: 1 J/turn; Weapons (Lim. 1): ? ; J.T. (jewel token currency): 400; Items (Lim. 1): Scarf (?)... (Others to purchase) Skills: ?; Attacks: ?》

A.R.: There you are, up and running! The others are at the shop. If you have any questions, ask them or Rita Write, who's in her study.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Baby powder, Ice cream Sundae, Yak milk, Coloring book and crayons, Comics, Ice cubes, Weird feather, Itchy diaper, Sack of rice.
"Baby powder, yak milk, coloring book and crayons, comics, and the itchy diaper," Ashley says. <gtg bye!>

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Jack Frost:《H.P. (health): 140/140; E.P. (energy): 95/95; Jump: 3 J (referred to Baby Ashley's standard jump height of 1 J); Speed: 1 J/turn; Weapons (Lim. 1): ? ; J.T. (jewel token currency): 400; Items (Lim. 1): Scarf (?)... (Others to purchase) Skills: ?; Attacks: ?》

A.R.: There you are, up and running! The others are at the shop. If you have any questions, ask them or Rita Write, who's in her study.
Jack Frost: (Already ran off)

At the shop...

(Jack Frost cuts the entire line and leans on the counter)
Jack Frost: One Life Stone, ho!

Last edited:
Top Bottom