• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
(ah, yes... That makes sense.)

Still, I shall see if there is a way to weave the others into the story when an opening presents itself.

( Dolph63 Dolph63 and everyone else, what if Mr. Saturn, who is currently with Copper, acts as a relay to tell the others what he overhears of what the antagonistic schemes are (until he is discovered)?
(I'm fine with that idea.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley scoffs. "So it was you who got us into this mess all along! I should hex you, but you'd probably fire me..."

"Did someone steal that coin from you? Cuz we got it from someone who looked like a sailor!" Red piped in.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
He was about to prepare a fire soul ball, until he heard what Red said and he makes the red ball dissipate. "Sailor... Hmm, this Wario guy doesn't look like a sailor... So I feel like there's more to it?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley scoffs. "So it was you who got us into this mess all along! I should hex you, but you'd probably fire me..."

"Did someone steal that coin from you? Cuz we got it from someone who looked like a sailor!" Red piped in.
Wario: $ Opportunit knocks $ Yes! The ship I was chasing had it and every other coin that was taken from me! (I am not always able to say this, but I am letting everyone know that I am off for now. Pretend Wario is here listening.)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Airships. Space ships maybe. If we can pinpoint the location of the guy, we can find out where he is.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"I think I know just how to get a spaceship," Ashley says deviously, narrowing her eyes.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: (ShyHo notices Ashley blushing) Ashley, you’re blushing.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley blushes harder. "N-no I'm not!" she exclaims. Red giggles.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Nothing! I just didn't know you had a spaceship!" she exclaims. Red giggles even harder.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Th-that you already had a spaceship! I had a plan all ready and was surprised, okay?!" Ashley says, her face the color of a tomato and her hair turning white.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Th-that you already had a spaceship! I had a plan all ready and was surprised, okay?!" Ashley says, her face the color of a tomato and her hair turning white.
ShyHo: Oh. Anyways, I gotta go meet Lenna for... messing around. Shall I take you home?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Wario: Oh, brother, I am never go that money back!

Meanwhile, in a swamp, Copper is speaking over a radio to Roneth, and ( Dolph63 Dolph63 , I shall periodically tag you if you have trouble staying relevant) Mr. Saturn is waddling behind him.

Copper: Uh-huh... Got it!... To road 40 we go... Oh... (interrupted by Mr. Saturn nudging him)... what is it? (unintelligible response by Mr. Saturn)... You hungry? Thirsty? Well, how do you eat without a mouth?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Ok..." Ashley mumbles, still flustered. "Shall we head out on the spaceship tomorrow?"

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley points to a mansion on hill in the distance. "In there."
(ShyHo is speechless)
ShyHo: Ok! *He drives Ashley up to the mansion.
ShyHo: See you tomorrow! (Thinking) A girl living all by herself in a mansion? She doesn't need money for a house! She has one!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Camouflaged, silent, and still, Tuss gazes upon Ashley and ShyHo from a cliff before withdrawing to speak to Roneth over the radio.

Tuss: These people... So careless with their movements... (Picks up radio) This aint anything but a hawk watching a snail, Count. I like my pay, but I want some worthy game.

Roneth: Patience, Tuss. The hunt will become challenging in due time. Do not lose them, and keep your claws sharp. I have sent Copper to their next destination, the Mavin marshlands, where he sighted a ship landing. Make plans to travel there before morning.

( Dolph63 Dolph63 ) Copper sits near the location of Zel's spacecraft, puzzling over his new tag-along, Mr. Saturn.

...Copper: You don't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? What do noses with whiskers and legs eat?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo arrives home, Lenna was in bed, sleeping)
ShyHo: Well, I best be getting to bed. (ShyHo puts on his pajamas, gets into bed, turns out the lights, and falls asleep)

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Camouflaged, silent, and still, Tuss gazes upon Ashley and ShyHo from a cliff before withdrawing to speak to Roneth over the radio.

Tuss: These people... So careless with their movements... (Picks up radio) This aint anything but a hawk watching a snail, Count. I like my pay, but I want some worthy game.

Roneth: Patience, Tuss. The hunt will become challenging in due time. Do not lose them, and keep your claws sharp. I have sent Copper to their next destination, the Mavin marshlands, where he sighted a ship landing. Make plans to travel there before morning.

( Dolph63 Dolph63 ) Copper sits near the location of Zel's spacecraft, puzzling over his new tag-along, Mr. Saturn.

...Copper: You don't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? What do noses with whiskers and legs eat?
"Ƌᨓ ꔠƌ⌵⋲ φ⋲ƌη⊔⍭ ƌℓℓ⋲ꭱ𝙶ɣ. Ƶơơᨓ!" the Mr. Saturn explained. "ᨓꭱ. یƌ⍭⊔ꭱη ℓ⟟𝕂⋲ی ᘓơⴥⴥ⋲⋲."

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Patron: Who are you?
???: ..................
She brings up a Translation App in her suit
My name is Zel, and her name is Brittany. We crash landed on this planet, and we can't survive here without these suits. Hopefully we can get repairs within the next year lol.
Wario: It's not a guy (I am thinking of JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 's character).
(so I’m still in this?)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Ƌᨓ ꔠƌ⌵⋲ φ⋲ƌη⊔⍭ ƌℓℓ⋲ꭱ𝙶ɣ. Ƶơơᨓ!" the Mr. Saturn explained. "ᨓꭱ. یƌ⍭⊔ꭱη ℓ⟟𝕂⋲ی ᘓơⴥⴥ⋲⋲."
Copper: I need a translator.... Draw in the mud what you want... (communication device buzzes. Copper answers)
Got it! Me and my Koopa brothers surround the ship. We also have our secret weapon ready (Mr. Saturn hears this.)

???: ..................
She brings up a Translation App in her suit
My name is Zel, and her name is Brittany. We crash landed on this planet, and we can't survive here without these suits. Hopefully we can get repairs within the next year lol.

(so I’m still in this?)
(Of course you are. I shall tag you periodically when I see a window. I know it is difficult to keep up and stay relevant.Currently, Copper is waiting near Zel's ship to ambush Ashley and company since Wario is chasing Zel with them for the money (improvised) she had on board.)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Okay. Gonna go with Kirby.)
(It must surely involve Dream Land somewhere in the plot then. To fill you in, Ashley (Wario series) has made an acquaintance in ShyHo the shy guy (Original). They were practicing magic, which my characters, Roneth, Copper, Tuss, and Scavant, do not approve of, and have been figuring how to stop. Ashley, ShyHo and his family and friends, and Wario are currently chasing Zel and her ship for money. You should review brifly for details. I recommend waiting for the others, as it should not take long. )

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(It must surely involve Dream Land somewhere in the plot then. To fill you in, Ashley (Wario series) has made an acquaintance in ShyHo the shy guy (Original). They were practicing magic, which my characters, Roneth, Copper, Tuss, and Scavant, do not approve of, and have been figuring how to stop. Ashley, ShyHo and his family and friends, and Wario are currently chasing Zel and her ship for money. You should review brifly for details. I recommend waiting for the others, as it should not take long. )
(Okay.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The next day, Ashley and Red meet up with ShyHo and company to depart on the spaceship on their quest to find the thief.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The next day, Ashley and Red meet up with ShyHo and company to depart on the spaceship on their quest to find the thief.
ShyHo: Oh, hello Ashley! There’s a place the thief might be at. It’s called Lunaria, and it’s on FF4 Earth’s moon.

Top Bottom