• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
The Mr. Saturn climbed out of a manhole.
"⋲یᘓƌφ⋲ 𝙶ơơɗ φ⋲ꭱⴥơꭱᨓ⋲ɗ!" he exclaimed.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: The money is in an account. I don’t know how to spend it. (ShyHo purchases a massage chair, and a new car with a house.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley's eyes widen. "Y-you'd really give me some of your money? Th-thank you!"

"We're gonna be rich!" Red exclaims. Ashley quickly shushes him.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley's eyes widen. "Y-you'd really give me some of your money? Th-thank you!"

"We're gonna be rich!" Red exclaims. Ashley quickly shushes him.
ShyHo: I just blew like 100 million on cars, a massage chair, and a house. I’ve got another 50 million remaining.

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Patron: Who are you?
???: ..................
She brings up a Translation App in her suit
My name is Zel, and her name is Brittany. We crash landed on this planet, and we can't survive here without these suits. Hopefully things can go smoothly for all the time we're going to be here until we get our materials.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I just blew like 100 million on cars, a massage chair, and a house. I’ve got another 50 million remaining.
"I could buy so many ingredients..."Ashley said dreamily. She snapped out of her fantasy. "How did you get this coin in the first place?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I could buy so many ingredients..."Ashley said dreamily. She snapped out of her fantasy. "How did you get this coin in the first place?"
Royal Envoy: (suddenly)From the king's treasuries! Two weeks ago, a coin was stolen, an his majesty issued a mandate to find and apprehend the perpetrators!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley and Red look at him in shock. "How did you get here?" Ashley asks.

"We swear we had nothing to do with it!" Red tells him.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Royal envoy: Let the king decide that. Men, seize everyone here! (They proceed to make arrests). We are aware of a certain individual, who has made a large number of transactions very oddly, given prior records. We have reason to believe they are a prime suspect.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Royal envoy: Let the king decide that. Men, seize everyone here! (They proceed to make arrests). We are aware of a certain individual, who has made a large number of transactions very oddly, given prior records. We have reason to believe they are a prime suspect.
ShyHo: Listen, a man flicked a gold coin at me to get me to shut up, I didn’t know it was stolen!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley and Red squirm and kick to try to escape, but to no avail. "Yeah! What ShyHo said!" Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: Let me and my husband go! I guess the monarchy has been restored, and Dad wants the guy with the coin dead.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley glares at her captor. "Do you really think you can arrest me? I'm the greatest witch in Diamond City, and I-" she was cut off when her captor banged her on the head, knocking her out.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
The Mr. Saturn was sitting down on a street bench thinking about life.
"Ⴥ⟟ꭱ⋲ ⋲ᨓβℓ⋲ᨓ..." he thought out loud.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: It’d be foolish for the king to convict his daughter and son-in-law. After all, yours truly is married to the king’s youngest daughter.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
His captor scoffs. "We don't question the king's motives. Whoever steals his treasure must be thrown in jail!"

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Copper Koopa: (watches the procession as he walks toward it, tripping over Mr. Saturn) What the! Who are... (jaw comes unhinged. He adjusts it, Dolph63 Dolph63 )
"ꔠ⋲ꭱ⋲ ⍵⋲ 𝙶ơ ƌ𝙶ƌ⟟η... Ƌᨓ ᨓꭱ. یƌ⍭⊔ꭱη!" he cheerfuly replied. "Ƌηɗ ɣơ⊔?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: How about you take us to the king to justify our cases? He'd be delighted to see us.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Of course, but if you cannot do so without tripping over your own tongues... I gave you enough time to think... (all are now before the king.)

The king: My son... Tell me it is not true!
ShyHo: I'm not your son! I am only related to the Tycoonian Royal Family by marriage to Lenna Tycoon, the princess. Yeah, it ain't true that I stole it, a guy flicked the coin at me and I merely cashed it into the bank!
Lenna: Father... forgive my husband.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
((I am rather interested in this thread, all of a sudden. It's kinda, well, amusing. Is there any chance I can join? Otherwise, nevermind then-))

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
((Okay then. Might have fun here.))

While they were in a conservation... erm... being processed or something, another human, this time male, who is in his twenties but look short, 4'2", was spying on them from a nearby bush or wall or whatever. He seems to be well-concealed, or so he thinks he is...but he can't help but be interested in the conservation. "Sounds fun..." he mutters to himself.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: What made you think I was your son??? I’m your son-in-law, but not your biological son

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The king: ... But I treated you as a son (it was a sentiment). Why would you do this? I would have gladly given you that you desired, up to half the kingdom... (he looks around at the rest of the detained.)...

Copper Koopa: (stares at the gathering, with Mr. Saturn tucked under his arm.)

( Michele Michele , you may want to think of a character and a plot point. JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 , I am not sure where Zel and the other alien fit in, so you may want to think of that too. )

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The king: ... But I treated you as a son (it was a sentiment). Why would you do this? I would have gladly given you that you desired, up to half the kingdom... (he looks around at the rest of the detained.)...

Copper Koopa: (stares at the gathering, with Mr. Saturn tucked under his arm.)

( Michele Michele , you may want to think of a character and a plot point. JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 , I am not sure where Zel and the other alien fit in, so you may want to think of that too. )
ShyHo: Oh, in that case. Sure.... if you drop the charges and assist me in finding the one who stole the coin. Your daughters, Lenna and Faris, are pretty beautiful women anyways.
Lenna: Thanks, ShyHo. Dad, will you help me and ShyHo in finding the perp?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The king: Who do you have in mind?
ShyHo: There was this guy in a sailor outfit whom I saw at "The Fantastical Bar" in space, he bumped me in the arm, and then he flicked the coin at me. I was with friends.
Lenna: Is this true?
ShyHo: It is.
Lenna: There you have your first lead.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
((sure. My character is an OC, not from a game. The appearance is similar to my pfp, but without the sword, he isn't really a swordman but a kind of magical fighter. Ah, but I think I've got an idea.))

From who knows where, suddenly, the human boy huffs a bit loudly as if to get attention, approaching the group with an interested look, looking at ShyHo. "Oh, you're going to find an enemy? Is there a chance I can join you to assist with that? I can handle them myself!" He's smiling a little, his eyes totally not shining.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
((sure. My character is an OC, not from a game. The appearance is similar to my pfp, but without the sword, he isn't really a swordman but a kind of magical fighter. Ah, but I think I've got an idea.))

From who knows where, suddenly, the human boy huffs a bit loudly as if to get attention, approaching the group with an interested look, looking at ShyHo. "Oh, you're going to find an enemy? Is there a chance I can join you to assist with that? I can handle them myself!" He's smiling a little, his eyes totally not shining.
Lenna: Sure, I've taken down much bigger threats before, so this is small potatoes to me.
ShyHo: You may come. Me and my wife seem to have a thing for taking down big villains. Only thing is, she succeeded.
Lenna: Relax, ShyHo, don't be so hard on yourself!
ShyHo: In any case, you may come with us to take down the enemy. What are your special abilities.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
"Oh, lemme see, I think I'm a kind of magician fighter, it's the Soulbinder one. No, it's not about binding souls before anyone asks... I can shoot these little orbs out, which are the soul balls," He opens his hands, forming a small, reddish ball. "This is a fire soul ball just for an example. But that's really about it, I've just begun training so I need experience."

He makes it dissipate. "I have this necklace, but I haven't really figured out too much about it, asides from the fact I can fly.. Flying is great!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Oh, lemme see, I think I'm a kind of magician fighter, it's the Soulbinder one. No, it's not about binding souls before anyone asks... I can shoot these little orbs out, which are the soul balls," He opens his hands, forming a small, reddish ball. "This is a fire soul ball just for an example. But that's really about it, I've just begun training so I need experience."

He makes it dissipate. "I have this necklace, but I haven't really figured out too much about it, asides from the fact I can fly.. Flying is great!"
ShyHo: So, you can shoot hadoukens? And what kind of magic do you specialize in? Black? White? Summon? Blue? Time?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley wakes up after being knocked out. "M-magic?" she asks groggily, rubbing her head.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
ShyHo: So, you can shoot hadoukens? And what kind of magic do you specialize in? Black? White? Summon? Blue? Time?
"I am not really know what are hadoukens, but if they're like what I said, I guess you can say that... I specialize in the four main elements, fire, water, earth, air. I like air, because it eventually gives you mobility. Technically some abilities with water element can count as white magic, they can heal, though at first you need to be in contact with said person...Earth I guess is more defensive part of the element, fire for offensive part. I don't think they have summons. Again, I haven't really figured everything out..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Oh, Ashley, you're awake. You got knocked out by the royal guards. But, it's good you woke up. There's a new person here, what's your name?
Lenna: We've agreed to help my father on catching the guy who stole the coin.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Oh...ok," Ashley mumbles. Red, having been awake the whole time, fills her in on everything that has happened. Ashley looks shyly at the Michele, as she's not used to meeting new people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom