• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"My city was invaded and it's not safe for me to leave without getting caught," Ashley says. "Stay away from here until I sort it out."
Lenna: Oh, well, there isn’t much me and ShyHo can do. How did it happen?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"You don't what?" Ashley asks. "You're talking very strangely. I need to get Baby Ashley, but I can't leave here."

"Huh, cool," Red says. He yawns, and goes to lie down.
Dust Bunny: A bearding... A weird thing happens with my... thoughts... or other people's words... when... when they... or I talk... (longer pause) It's very cofusing... about ears... many interruptions... Why can't you leaves?

< alexxxela alexxxela , KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 , I did not see the developments. Pardon me. I shall try a different starting scene if the interjection is disruptive.>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: A bearding... A weird thing happens with my... thoughts... or other people's words... when... when they... or I talk... (longer pause) It's very cofusing... about ears... many interruptions... Why can't you leaves?
"I can't leave because it's unsafe," Ashley says. "I need to bring Baby Ashley here somehow, though.....Can you move things between locations when you appear in dust piles?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: ...It's not safe... on l... livingcreatures... theycouldlosebands... hands... or beet, or anything.
"Alright. I'll think of something else, then," Ashley mumbles. She then starts crying suddenly and buries her face in her hands.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley nods. "D-do that......I c-called her today, and she was s-so upset...."
<I would say that he thought she said 'don't do that.' but I suppose any scene where someone asks someone else to repeat, or gives them reason to repeat would be unnecessary protraction, making this particular ailment not the most compatible for roleplaying. Pretend the mistake was made.>

Dust Bunny: Be right back... (disintegrates and appears at the imperial court. Since it was kept clean, he has little dust, and is quite small (about Chibi Robo's size.. He looks around)... Hello? Anybody? ShyHo... Ashley... Anyone home?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I would say that he thought she said 'don't do that.' but I suppose any scene where someone asks someone else to repeat, or gives them reason to repeat would be unnecessary protraction, making this particular ailment not the most compatible for roleplaying. Pretend the mistake was made.>

Dust Bunny: Be right back... (disintegrates and appears at the imperial court. Since it was kept clean, he has little dust, and is quite small (about Chibi Robo's size.. He looks around)... Hello? Anybody? ShyHo... Ashley... Anyone home?
Baby Ashley is hiding in the nursery and crying very loudly.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny slowly navigates toward her.

Dust Bunny: Ashley? (Walks closer) Ashley... (Trying his hardest to avoid nonsense words) what... 's wrong? (Looks around and sees no obvious problem.)
Baby Ashley turns to him and rubs her eye. "Miss Big Ashwee!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley doesn't listen to him and keeps sobbing. "Wanna go home now!"
<Does she not live at the palace at the moment?>

Dust Bunny: I know... (jumps onto her shoulder and rubs her head.)... I know. I'll be back soon with Ashley... (reappears near Ashley)

Dust Bunny: Okay... Misses you alot... I have an ideal... You... must... take... coverinsealedroom... at exactly... (looks at a clock) 2 P.M... Know-when-to-run-out-of-the-spity... (vanishes).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Does she not live at the palace at the moment?>

Dust Bunny: I know... (jumps onto her shoulder and rubs her head.)... I know. I'll be back soon with Ashley... (reappears near Ashley)

Dust Bunny: Okay... Misses you alot... I have an ideal... You... must... take... coverinsealedroom... at exactly... (looks at a clock) 2 P.M... Know-when-to-run-out-of-the-spity... (vanishes).
<She has been living at the palace, but she means 'home' as in the mansion.>

At exactly 2 PM, Ashley locks herself in a room. Baby Ashley cries even more loudly.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<She has been living at the palace, but she means 'home' as in the mansion.>

At exactly 2 PM, Ashley locks herself in a room. Baby Ashley cries even more loudly.
She waits for about twenty minutes before hearing a tumultuous noise outside, akin to hurricane force winds (If we are frank, these are hurricane force winds.) accompanied by the sound of grit and other debris impacting city structures. The noise persists for an hour before stopping. Ashley then comes out to find the city buried in several feet of sand, and a seeming pathway carved through it...

Dust Bunny: (With a very loud echo that causes the ground and buildings to vibrate, though he himself is not visible) Hurry! I can... only... disrupt... They will be out!...

Elsewhere, Al watches Red as he snores.

Al: Huh.

Scout 3 (Rick) enters the bar, ringing the bell.

Rick: Hey, Al.

Al: What's up Rick?...

Red wakes up as they talk.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
She waits for about twenty minutes before hearing a tumultuous noise outside, akin to hurricane force winds (If we are frank, these are hurricane force winds.) accompanied by the sound of grit and other debris impacting city structures. The noise persists for an hour before stopping. Ashley then comes out to find the city buried in several feet of sand, and a seeming pathway carved through it...

Dust Bunny: (With a very loud echo that causes the ground and buildings to vibrate, though he himself is not visible) Hurry! I can... only... disrupt... They will be out!...

Elsewhere, Al watches Red as he snores.

Al: Huh.

Scout 3 (Rick) enters the bar, ringing the bell.

Rick: Hey, Al.

Al: What's up Rick?...

Red wakes up as they talk.
Ashley runs out of the city and teleports away. She picks up Baby Ashley, who sobs loudly, and brings her back. "Shh....It's okay," she whispers, stroking her hair.

Red wakes up and quickly hides behind a potted cactus at the sight of the scout.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Baby Ashley, is everything alright?
Robotnik: Now, back to business. (He begins coding a complex machine)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley runs out of the city and teleports away. She picks up Baby Ashley, who sobs loudly, and brings her back. "Shh....It's okay," she whispers, stroking her hair.

Red wakes up and quickly hides behind a potted cactus at the sight of the scout.
Rick: Have you seen this? (shows Al a photocopy of Red)

Al: Let me get my glasses...

Robotnik: Now, back to business. (He begins coding a complex machine)
Nadine: Dr. Robotnik (handling a delicate package), I noticed cryo was malfunctioning. should we send this off early before the worst happens?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Baby Ashley doesn't answer, as she is no longer at the palace.
Rick: Have you seen this? (shows Al a photocopy of Red)

Al: Let me get my glasses...
Red continues hiding and starts sweating intensely. Ashley calls for Dust Bunny while rocking Baby Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley doesn't answer, as she is no longer at the palace.

Red continues hiding and starts sweating intensely. Ashley calls for Dust Bunny while rocking Baby Ashley.
Dust Bunny sorts his form from the sand, and then appears.

Dust Bunny: Ashley! Whaeryer doing? I justirred the hornet's nest. They beer soon!...

Al: ...Okay (places glasses)... Yeah, why?

Rick: I'm looking for him.

Al: What happened?

Rick: Fraud.

Al: (Suspicious) He came in, grabbed a beer, and hit the road.

Rick: That all?

Al: Gave me this... (Shows him a cork)

Rick: Thanks (leaves)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny sorts his form from the sand, and then appears.

Dust Bunny: Ashley! Whaeryer doing? I justirred the hornet's nest. They beer soon!...

Al: ...Okay (places glasses)... Yeah, why?

Rick: I'm looking for him.

Al: What happened?

Rick: Fraud.

Al: (Suspicious) He came in, grabbed a beer, and hit the road.

Rick: That all?

Al: Gave me this... (Shows him a cork)

Rick: Thanks (leaves)...
"I came back with Baby Ashley. I can't leave the city until I make up a plan," Ashley says. Baby Ashley calms down and Ashley gives her her pacifier.

"Thanks for looking out for me," Red says. "You see, my friend Ashley is a tyrant. She overthrew the old mayor of Diamond City and locked him in a warehouse. I tried to save him, but she found out and kicked me out."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I came back with Baby Ashley. I can't leave the city until I make up a plan," Ashley says. Baby Ashley calms down and Ashley gives her her pacifier.

"Thanks for looking out for me," Red says. "You see, my friend Ashley is a tyrant. She overthrew the old mayor of Diamond City and locked him in a warehouse. I tried to save him, but she found out and kicked me out."

Dust Bunny: Be quick! Don't knowlong they will be kept!

Al: Is that what the curfews are about? Boy, that can't be good. I stay out of politics. I guess I shouldn't... Tsk... Might have to relocate before some kind of regime happens... or I could just sell drink. Remember the motto. (walks to a cask) No worries. Anyway, people have been coming in and out of here. Never know what they are up to.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Al: Is that what the curfews are about? Boy, that can't be good. I stay out of politics. I guess I shouldn't... Tsk... Might have relocate before some kind of regime happens... or I could just sell drink. Remember the motto. (walks to a cask) No worries. Anyway, people have been coming in and out of here. Never know what they are up to.
ShyHo: Ashley? Are you here at the mansion?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Al: Is that what the curfews are about? Boy, that can't be good. I stay out of politics. I guess I shouldn't... Tsk... Might have to relocate before some kind of regime happens... or I could just sell drink. Remember the motto. (walks to a cask) No worries. Anyway, people have been coming in and out of here. Never know what they are up to.
"Alright," Red says. "If you see a little girl with a red dress and black pigtails, tell me, because she'll kill me if she sees me.

Ashley quickly packs a bag containing clothes, food, water, diapers for Baby Ashley, some cash, and her practice wand.
"I'm right here, and I'm leaving. I need to get to the bottom of this situation," Ashley says. She bids ShyHo and Dust Bunny farewell, scoops up Baby Ashley, and bolts out the door and out of the city.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Alright," Red says. "If you see a little girl with a red dress and black pigtails, tell me, because she'll kill me if she sees me.

Ashley quickly packs a bag containing clothes, food, water, diapers for Baby Ashley, some cash, and her practice wand.

"I'm right here, and I'm leaving. I need to get to the bottom of this situation," Ashley says. She bids ShyHo and Dust Bunny farewell, scoops up Baby Ashley, and bolts out the door and out of the city.
ShyHo: She's gone... (To Dust Bunny) what should we do?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Did you have a particular plan in mind? I might be missing information.>

Al: Wait... Little girl? You're running from a kid?

Last edited:
Top Bottom