• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley quickly falls asleep while hugging the robot.
(ShyHo leaves the room)
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, how are you?
Lenna: I’m fine, thank you for asking.
ShyHo: I love you a lot.
Lenna: I love you too, ShyHo. But, what are we going to do about the baby when Baby Ashley sees it?
ShyHo: We must not reveal to Baby Ashley what’s happening.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo leaves the room)
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, how are you?
Lenna: I’m fine, thank you for asking.
ShyHo: I love you a lot.
Lenna: I love you too, ShyHo. But, what are we going to do about the baby when Baby Ashley sees it?
ShyHo: We must not reveal to Baby Ashley what’s happening.
Baby Ashley continues sleeping, but has a nightmare about the robot turning on her and killing her for Satan. She begins whimpering and crying in her sleep.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
While Dust Bunny inquires worriedly about Ashley's abduction, Red finds himself rather quickly to be miles away at a rural bar <Continuing from last time>...

Bartender: What can I do you for?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna leaves the room)
Lenna: Baby Ashley’s upset, I’m going to let her calm down.
Baby Ashley cries more loudly. "Mama!"
While Dust Bunny inquires worriedly about Ashley's abduction, Red finds himself rather quickly to be miles away at a rural bar <Continuing from last time>...

Bartender: What can I do you for?
"I'll have a Duff. I'm not doing so well, my best friend just kicked me out..." Red says.

"A bunch of idiots decides to invade my city and then they kidnapped me!" Ashley yells.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"I'll have a Duff. I'm not doing so well, my best friend just kicked me out..." Red says.

"A bunch of idiots decides to invade my city and then they kidnapped me!" Ashley yells.
Lenna: Baby Ashley, it isn’t okay to throw things at people.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Bartender: Tough... Here. First one's on the house.

Dust Bunny: Huh! But that board game's been outdated for... who knows how long... Oh, wait... That's not what I said... Do you know who they were?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Baby Ashley, it isn’t okay to throw things at people.
Baby Ashley keeps crying and babbling. "M-Mama!"
Bartender: Tough... Here. First one's on the house.

Dust Bunny: Huh! But that board game's been outdated for... who knows how long... Oh, wait... That's not what I said... Do you know who they were?
Red downs it. "I have no money or anywhere to go...."

"I'm not sure..." Ashley mumbles. "The only name I got was Kaitlin Connor."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley keeps crying and babbling. "M-Mama!"

Red downs it. "I have no money or anywhere to go...."

"I'm not sure..." Ashley mumbles. "The only name I got was Kaitlin Connor."
Bartender: Well, cots are here for a reason. You can spend the night if you want. Lotta drunk people on the weekends.

Dust Bunny: I'm sorry I wasn't there. I felt like I wasn't doing a good enough job helping Baby Ashley, so I fled to the Land of Sand.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Bartender: Well, cots are here for a reason. You can spend the night if you want. Lotta drunk people on the weekends.

Dust Bunny: I'm sorry I wasn't there. I felt like I wasn't doing a good enough job helping Baby Ashley, so I fled to the Land of Sand.
"Land of Sand?" Ashley asks. "And you were doing a great job with Baby Ashley. She loves you."

"Thanks," Red mutters. "I need a job, any recommendations?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Land of Sand?" Ashley asks. "And you were doing a great job with Baby Ashley. She loves you."

"Thanks," Red mutters. "I need a job, any recommendations?"
Dust Bunny: I'm glad you think so... (Stops his ears in confusion) ... but... (has trouble sorting his thoughts) I'm glad to hear it.

Bartender: (Expression of discovered convenience) I could use a hand around here. People get to be so much. If I just had one helper it would really ease things up. I'm budgeting at the moment so I can grow, but you could quarter here free, and I'll pay you a little if you can handle cleanup.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I'm glad you think so... (Stops his ears in confusion) ... but... (has trouble sorting his thoughts) I'm glad to hear it.

Bartender: (Expression of discovered convenience) I could use a hand around here. People get to be so much. If I just had one helper it would really ease things up. I'm budgeting at the moment so I can grow, but you could quarter here free, and I'll pay you a little if you can handle cleanup.
"Yeah......Oh my god, Baby Ashley! I've totally neglected her since I was kidnapped!" Ashley exclaims suddenly.

"That would be great! I'm used to doing lots of cleaning for Ashley," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Yeah......Oh my god, Baby Ashley! I've totally neglected her since I was kidnapped!" Ashley exclaims suddenly.

"That would be great! I'm used to doing lots of cleaning for Ashley," Red says.
Dust Bunny: There was nothing you could do ... Hold on... You... She... Yeah, you were kidnapped, right? So... There... would have been nothing done... to do... and you are a... (snaps repeatedly) young one... She is not your charge. Don't feel bad (Feeling oblivious and confused).

Bartender: Excellent! You can start Tuesday to get that drink out of your system and settle in... Name's Al by the way. 'I don't think. I sell drink.' That's my motto.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: There was nothing you could do ... Hold on... You... She... Yeah, you were kidnapped, right? So... There... would have been nothing done... to do... and you are a... (snaps repeatedly) young one... She is not your charge. Don't feel bad (Feeling oblivious and confused).

Bartender: Excellent! You can start Tuesday to get that drink out of your system and settle in... Name's Al by the way. 'I don't think. I sell drink.' That's my motto.
<Tuesday in real time?>
"But I take care of her..." Ashley mumbles. "I hope she's just with ShyHo and Lenna."

"Nice to meet ya, Al!" Red says, feeling much more cheerful.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Tuesday in real time?>
"But I take care of her..." Ashley mumbles. "I hope she's just with ShyHo and Lenna."

"Nice to meet ya, Al!" Red says, feeling much more cheerful.
< No, I could never say that in good faith. It was purely arbitrary. >

Dust Bunny: I'll plop by sometime if that we... if thaaat helps. I don't (thinks he finished speaking)...

Al: Yeah, you too. It may not look like it, but this place is gonna be big someday.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
< No, I could never say that in good faith. It was purely arbitrary. >

Dust Bunny: I'll plop by sometime if that we... if thaaat helps. I don't (thinks he finished speaking)...

Al: Yeah, you too. It may not look like it, but this place is gonna be big someday.
"You don't what?" Ashley asks. "You're talking very strangely. I need to get Baby Ashley, but I can't leave here."

"Huh, cool," Red says. He yawns, and goes to lie down.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: We haven’t seen Ashley in quite a while.
ShyHo: Eh, I’m sure she’s fine. Nothing’s happened to her.

Top Bottom