• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Robot: Shouldn' we give in to Dada?
"Nuh-uh, he can't know our secwet," Baby Ashley says. She hugs the robot. "Shh....I hear him."
Scout 3: I'm sure he took the south road, but if he's mad enough to snitch, he will go north.
Red storms down the south road, cursing under his breath. "I don't need Ashley," he mutters. "I'll find my own way on the streets." He enters a pub and sits down.

Ashley keeps breathing heavily. "Come inside," she growls, stepping in. "Dust Bunny!" she calls.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Nuh-uh, he can't know our secwet," Baby Ashley says. She hugs the robot. "Shh....I hear him."

Red storms down the south road, cursing under his breath. "I don't need Ashley," he mutters. "I'll find my own way on the streets." He enters a pub and sits down.

Ashley keeps breathing heavily. "Come inside," she growls, stepping in. "Dust Bunny!" she calls.
Robot: But, he knows aweady..

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny, sampling an assortment of fine linens, hears Ashley's voice...

Dust Bunny: Too ashy (sobs for seemingly no reason)... Nice herring... I mean cherry flavor... $Must Runny?... Oh, no! That must be Ack... I mean Ashley. She sounds gl... mad!$ (Appears near Ashley. He is of considerable size since the mansion was left to accrue dust)... Ashley, it's been a choir. How are you? You look startled... I mean upset!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Robot: But, he knows aweady..
"He'll fowget," Baby Ashley says. She squats on the ground behind a vase.
Dust Bunny, sampling an assortment of fine linens, hears Ashley's voice...

Dust Bunny: Too ashy (sobs for seemingly no reason)... Nice herring... I mean cherry flavor... $Must Runny?... Oh, no! That must be Ack... I mean Ashley. She sounds gl... mad!$ (Appears near Ashley. He is of considerable size since the mansion was left to accrue dust)... Ashley, it's been a choir. How are you? You look startled... I mean upset!
"Dust Bunny! Has anyone entered the mansion since I was kidnapped?" Ashley asks.

"Hey, bartender!" Red calls. "I've got a lot on my mind. Give me a Duff."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"Dust Bunny! Has anyone entered the mansion since I was kidnapped?" Ashley asks.

(ShyHo finds them and picks Baby Ashley up, then tightens his grip before she can escape)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: You were kidding? When? Are you okay?...

Bartender: What can I do you for.

<I must go for now. We can resume another time.>

Top Bottom