• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley does that and then tries to climb back into the cart.
(ShyHo puts her in the cart)
ShyHo: Okay, we have just about everything we need. (He teleports back home with the groceries)
Lenna: You're back, have you gotten everything?
ShyHo: Yes, here's everything!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo puts her in the cart)
ShyHo: Okay, we have just about everything we need. (He teleports back home with the groceries)
Lenna: You're back, have you gotten everything?
ShyHo: Yes, here's everything!
Baby Ashley takes the robot's hand. "Eat candy, now."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Robotnik leads them to a back room)
Robotnik: Here are some trophies to commemorate our new friendships despite some… difficulties. For you, Cream, an enchanted golden carrot from Minecraft. There appear to be none in the game, but there are. (He gives it to her)
Cream: Thank you, sir!

Vector: Twenty-four karat carrot... Not bad, I guess.

Ashley keeps sobbing and Red comes in. "What can we do to help her?" he asks. "She's miserable here."

"GO AWAY!" Ashley shrieks. Red gulps and leaves the room.
After a heated exchange with superiors, who are considering the commission of a historically questionable interrogator with an effective and revolutionary, but ethically challenged track record <Sorry for condensing. I did not keep my draft, and it would be difficult to replicate.> , Kaitlin helps Ashley escape with Red at night.

Kaitlin: Whatever you do, do not approach the east gate. You will find the way out if you're quick. Hurry!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
After a heated exchange with superiors, who are considering the commission of a historically questionable interrogator with an effective and revolutionary, but ethically challenged track record <Sorry for condensing. I did not keep my draft, and it would be difficult to replicate.> , Kaitlin helps Ashley escape with Red at night.

Kaitlin: Whatever you do, do not approach the east gate. You will find the way out if you're quick. Hurry!
"You're really letting us go?" Red asks. Ashley picks him up and flees the building. They emerge on the streets of Diamond City and approach the city hall.

"Is anyone there?" Ashley asks, knocking on the door.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"You're really letting us go?" Red asks. Ashley picks him up and flees the building. They emerge on the streets of Diamond City and approach the city hall.

"Is anyone there?" Ashley asks, knocking on the door.
The city is empty, save street cleaning laborers and commissioned search crews... and...

Scout 3: (Hiding) Ashley! Come over here (motions her to come, not seeing Red).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The city is empty, save street cleaning laborers and commissioned search crews... and...

Scout 3: (Hiding) Ashley! Come over here (motions her to come, not seeing Red).
Ashley comes over, telling Red to stay put. "What is it?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley comes over, telling Red to stay put. "What is it?"
Scout 3: (Looking around) They closed Diamond City down. You are lucky not to have been caught! I (giggles before hyperventilating) havebeenrunningandhidingandrunningandhidingandrunning... (wide eyes ) Every time I try to leave, someone is scanning the area, and I don't want to give myself away.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Scout 3: (Looking around) They closed Diamond City down. You are lucky not to have been caught! I (giggles before hyperventilating) havebeenrunningandhidingandrunningandhidingandrunning... (wide eyes ) Every time I try to leave, someone is scanning the area, and I don't want to give myself away.
"Who's 'they'?" Ashley asks. "What exactly is going on here?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Cream: Thank you, sir!

Vector: Twenty-four karat carrot... Not bad, I guess.

Robotnik: For you, Vector, a robotic bird to clean your teeth. (He hands it to him)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Are there any guards around my mansion?" Ashley asks. "We could take cover there."
Scout 3: I tried to look once. Never got a good view. They probably have been through there by now. No telling if they would go back.

Robotnik: For you, Vector, a robotic bird to clean your teeth. (He hands it to him)
Vector: ... (Looks comically at the device)... That's it! I told that dentist to keep his mouth shut!...

Rose laughs at him.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Scout 3: I tried to look once. Never got a good view. They probably have been through there by now. No telling if they would go back.

Vector: ... (Looks comically at the device)... That's it! I told that dentist to keep his mouth shut!...

Rose laughs at him.
Robotnik: Now, Amy Rose, what would you like?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Well then, let's go," Ashley says. She picks up Red and leads Scout 3 to her mansion. She cautiously opens the old, rusty gate. "I don't see anyone..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Robotnik: Now, Amy Rose, what would you like?
Amy: Oh, you don't have to... Well, my hammer could use an upgrade.

"Well then, let's go," Ashley says. She picks up Red and leads Scout 3 to her mansion. She cautiously opens the old, rusty gate. "I don't see anyone..."
Scout 3: Whoa, whoa! (points at Red) He's a Traitor! He's a traitor! <It does not work well with the scene, but Scout 3 was the one who failed to eat the burrito, and now calls at Ashley.>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Amy: Oh, you don't have to... Well, my hammer could use an upgrade.

Scout 3: Whoa, whoa! (points at Red) He's a Traitor! He's a traitor! <It does not work well with the scene, but Scout 3 was the one who failed to eat the burrito, and now calls at Ashley.>
(Robotnik hands her a blue hammer)
Robotnik: This hammer is stronger than the last.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Traitor?" Ashley asks. She glares at Red. "What did you do?"

Red sweats and stammers. "I um......I may or may not have freed the old mayor and set up a taco stand to distract and possibly kill your scouts with explosive diarrhea?"

Ashley knocks him on the ground, stomping on him multiple times and screaming. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE OUT OF HERE! OUT!" she yells, throwing Red over the rusty iron fence and locking the gate.

"What the hell, Ashley!" Red yells. He crosses his arms. "Fine! You can have your little evil scheme and get captured again! I don't care!" He then storms away.
Robot: Went potty... did you go potty?
Baby Ashley nods. "Did it again."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Red sweats and stammers. "I um......I may or may not have freed the old mayor and set up a taco stand to distract and possibly kill your scouts with explosive diarrhea?"

Ashley knocks him on the ground, stomping on him multiple times and screaming. "THAT'S IT! YOU'RE OUT OF HERE! OUT!" she yells, throwing Red over the rusty iron fence and locking the gate.

"What the hell, Ashley!" Red yells. He crosses his arms. "Fine! You can have your little evil scheme and get captured again! I don't care!" He then storms away.

ShyHo: It’s time to change you both.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Robotnik hands her a blue hammer)
Robotnik: This hammer is stronger than the last.
Amy: Nice! (Spins the hammer by it's shaft)

Big: Oh, oh! What did you get me? (Jumps repeatedly)

Scout 3: Big mistake! He'll just run off and tell someone!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Amy: Nice! (Spins the hammer by it's shaft)

Big: Oh, oh! What did you get me? (Jumps repeatedly)

Scout 3: Big mistake! He'll just run off and tell someone!
Robotnik: A super rod from Pokemon! (He hands it to him)
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT LITTLE *******!" Ashley screams. "HE'S A TRAITOR, HE'S NOT LIVING IN NY HOUSE!"

"Nuh-uh. We didn' do anything," Baby Ashley says.
ShyHo: Yes, you did. There will be candy after the change!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT LITTLE *******!" Ashley screams. "HE'S A TRAITOR, HE'S NOT LIVING IN NY HOUSE!"

"Nuh-uh. We didn' do anything," Baby Ashley says.
Scout 3: Which is why we should find and kill him.

Robotnik: A super rod from Pokemon! (He hands it to him)

ShyHo: Yes, you did. There will be candy after the change!
Big: Yay!... Oh... I think I heard Froggy (Runs with his new pole over his shoulder)

Top Bottom