• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley shrugs. Ashley and Red come over. "Let's leave."
ShyHo: You need a diaper change, young lady. We'll do that when we get back to the mansion. (They leave and head back to the mansion)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley toddles over to Wario Doc Monocle Doc Monocle . "WaWa!"
ShyHo: Wario, can you change Baby Ashley's diaper?
Wario: Just watch the magic! (Picks up the baby Ashley and talks in a silly voice) Come here little one. Don't be naughty! (Makes silly faces while changing the diaper)... That's a good baby (sets her upright and rubs her back until she relaxes to sleep. He then carries her back).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: Just watch the magic! (Picks up the baby Ashley and talks in a silly voice) Come here little one. Don't be naughty! (Makes silly faces while changing the diaper)... That's a good baby (sets her upright and rubs her back until she relaxes to sleep. He then carries her back).
Baby Ashley smiles in her sleep. "Wow, usually she resists when anyone but Lenna changes her diaper," Ashley says. "You're new personality is pretty helpful."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We just ate, but you can do that," Ashley says. Baby Ashley grabs Wario's nose in her sleep.
ShyHo: We had some italian food already.
Wario: Let's go then. My eyes are draining from drowsiness, and I have to be up really early to catch the sun... I feel like there is a matter I should be attending to, but I'm blank.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Wario: Let's go then. My eyes are draining from drowsiness, and I have to be up really early to catch the sun... I feel like there is a matter I should be attending to, but I'm blank.
ShyHo: Anyways, thanks for changing Baby Ashley. I’ll order you a quiche. What would you like on it?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Go get your quiche, and maybe you can take care of Baby Ashley when she wakes up," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We could record it for you," Red says.
ShyHo: That’s the kind of stuff SoongeBob would do at Squidward’s house.
Wario: You don't understand. I need to be there in person to meet Queen Solar Tortoise. She is an expert on extraordinary, out-of-this world, internal conflicts, and I keep hearing myself shouting at myself.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: You don't understand. I need to be there in person to meet Queen Solar Tortoise. She is an expert on extraordinary, out-of-this world, internal conflicts, and I keep hearing myself shouting at myself.
"That must be your normal personality yelling!" Ashley says. Baby Ashley whines in her sleep.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: I have a machine that will help you out. Come to my palace.
"That must be your normal personality yelling!" Ashley says. Baby Ashley whines in her sleep.
ShyHo: Something’s going on with Baby Ashley!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: It could be. I sound very mean, very repulsive, and very... garlicky.
"ShyHo has a machine that can help you. It splits your two personalities into two different people. That's how we got Baby Ashley," Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Wario: It could be worth a try... Show the way, ShyHo.
(ShyHo teleports Wario, Ashley, Red, and Baby Ashley to his palace and brings them to the room containing the body-splitting machine)
ShyHo: Alright, stand in that capsule on the left.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Not at all. (He switches the machine on the same way he was first showed)
As the machine runs its routines, Wario becomes nervous... <I am not sure if you had a process in mind, so I am using my imagination>...

Wario: ...It kinda tickles... Now I feel cold... Too... (faints).

As the capsule opens, steam rushes out to accompany a bright light, revealing the silhouette of Wario's figure... holding his unconscious other figure in his left hand. The new Wario jumps out, laughing hysterically, oblivious to the others in the room.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
As the machine runs its routines, Wario becomes nervous... <I am not sure if you had a process in mind, so I am using my imagination>...

As the capsule opens, steam rushes out to accompany a bright light, revealing the silhouette of Wario's figure... holding his unconscious other figure in his left hand. The new Wario jumps out, laughing hysterically, oblivious to the others in the room.
"WaWa?" Baby Ashley says, toddling over to him.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Look at that! The machine worked!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Wario <Call him Wario Prime> drops the old body and tears the capsule from its brackets, and throws it across the room, nearly crushing ShyHo and Ashley. He then jumps out of the window, looking to cause destruction elsewhere, and incessantly laughing.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Wario <Call him Wario Prime> drops the old body and tears the capsule from its brackets, and throws it across the room, nearly crushing ShyHo and Ashley. He then jumps out of the window, looking to cause destruction elsewhere, and incessantly laughing.
ShyHo: Great. (The Serv-Bots repair the machine) I made a monster.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Baby Ashley whines and runs over to the other Wario. "W-WaWa?"

Top Bottom