• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The waiter brings their food and Baby Ashley starts crying. "Want Wenna now!"
(ShyHo feeds Baby Ashley her pasta, and eats a slice of his pizza)
(Lenna calls Penny)
Lenna: ShyHo would normally call you, but, hello, Penny. How is everything going?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"It was good. How's Ashley and her baby self?" Penny asks.

Baby Ashley keeps crying and people start to stare. Ashley eats her lasagna silently.
Lenna: We’re trying to curb Baby Ashley‘s infatuation with me so that she can get adjusted to her new home. It isn’t working out very well.
(ShyHo sticks a pacifier in her mouth)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: We’re trying to curb Baby Ashley‘s infatuation with me so that she can get adjusted to her new home. It isn’t working out very well.
(ShyHo sticks a pacifier in her mouth)
"Well, she's a baby, so I doubt it would be easy to get her to do that," Penny says.

Baby Ashley calms down a little.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Well, she's a baby, so I doubt it would be easy to get her to do that," Penny says.

Baby Ashley calms down a little.
Lenna: Yes. I let ShyHo play with her for the day. I’m very tired from all the vomiting and mood swings.
ShyHo: That solves it. Now, eat your pasta.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Saying hi," Baby Ashley says.
ShyHo: Don’t say hi to strangers, they could abduct you and take you away from Lenna and everyone else. (He picks her up and takes her back to the table.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom