• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley scoffs. "It's a potion that'll turn me into a baby so Lenna will pay attention to me."
ShyHo: If you drink it, you'll lose your memory and will have side effects like wetting yourself, and you won't be potty trained and you'll speak with a lisp. Plus, we didn't like you as a baby.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: If you drink it, you'll lose your memory and will have side effects like wetting yourself, and you won't be potty trained and you'll speak with a lisp. Plus, we didn't like you as a baby.
"Y-you didn't like me?" Ashley says.

"You didn't like her?" Red asks, confused. "Then...why did you want her as one?" he whispers.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Y-you didn't like me?" Ashley says.

"You didn't like her?" Red asks, confused. "Then...why did you want her as one?" he whispers.
ShyHo: (Whispering) It's a trick. (Normal voice) Yeah, you were annoying as a baby with the messiness and your inability to talk very well, you were also quite annoying.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: (Whispering) It's a trick. (Normal voice) Yeah, you were annoying as a baby with the messiness and your inability to talk very well, you were also quite annoying.
Ashley's heart drops. "O-oh......" she mumbles. "B-but, didn't you t-take care of me and h-hug me and f-feed me? Y-you're just like my parents, then....."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley's heart drops. "O-oh......" she mumbles. "B-but, didn't you t-take care of me and h-hug me and f-feed me? Y-you're just like my parents, then....."
ShyHo: Just kidding! It's just that Lenna and I need some time to focus on our biological child. Don't drink the potion, it'll just give you some nasty side effects like the inability to speak. (ShyHo takes the potion out of Ashley's hands)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Just kidding! It's just that Lenna and I need some time to focus on our biological child. Don't drink the potion, it'll just give you some nasty side effects like the inability to speak. (ShyHo takes the potion out of Ashley's hands)
Ashley's hair turns white. "That's why I was going to take it! You only care about your baby, and you don't pay any attention to me! Even though....even though you know how you're basically parents to me....." she shouts.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley's hair turns white. "That's why I was going to take it! You only care about your baby, and you don't pay any attention to me! Even though....even though you know how you're basically parents to me....." she shouts.
ShyHo: I know, but our baby is basically gonna be heir to a massive empire and we have to teach them and play with them and care for them. We only made you happy.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I know, but our baby is basically gonna be heir to a massive empire and we have to teach them and play with them and care for them. We only made you happy.
Ashley starts crying. "Th-that's the point! You don't understand!" she cries. She storms out of the room and slams the door. Red looks at ShyHo. "Geez, she's really jealous."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley starts crying. "Th-that's the point! You don't understand!" she cries. She storms out of the room and slams the door. Red looks at ShyHo. "Geez, she's really jealous."
ShyHo: Well, Lenna needs help, so... I need to go help her. (ShyHo teleports back to his palace)
Lenna: My contractions are starting, and I need you to help me. (She barfs and a Serv-Bot cleans it up)
ShyHo: Ashley's mad at us, for caring more about our baby than her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Well, Lenna needs help, so... I need to go help her. (ShyHo teleports back to his palace)
Lenna: My contractions are starting, and I need you to help me. (She barfs and a Serv-Bot cleans it up)
ShyHo: Ashley's mad at us, for caring more about our baby than her.
Ashley locks herself in a closet and sobs. Red knocks. "Ashley? Are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm gonna kill that stupid baby!" she shouts.

"Um, okay, Ashley. I'm gonna leave you be to calm down," Red says. He teleports to ShyHo's palace. "Hey..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley locks herself in a closet and sobs. Red knocks. "Ashley? Are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm gonna kill that stupid baby!" she shouts.

"Um, okay, Ashley. I'm gonna leave you be to calm down," Red says. He teleports to ShyHo's palace. "Hey..."
ShyHo: Hello, Red. What’s up?
Lenna: What is it?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Ashley's really upset. She locked herself in a closet," Red says.
ShyHo: Well, maybe she’s upset at the fact that we spend more time caring about our baby instead of her.
Lenna: But, I don’t want to terminate this preganancy.
ShyHo: She’ll have to accept that we need time with our child in addition to her.
Lenna: Tell her that we’re sorry that we can’t spend any time with her. Because I’m pregnant and need to spend time with ShyHo too.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Well, maybe she’s upset at the fact that we spend more time caring about our baby instead of her.
Lenna: But, I don’t want to terminate this preganancy.
ShyHo: She’ll have to accept that we need time with our child in addition to her.
"I know, but you know how she is...." Red mutters. "She...she loves you guys, and she's really clingy because you're the closest thing she's ever had to having real parents. It must be breaking her heart to be pushed away...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I know, but you know how she is...." Red mutters. "She...she loves you guys, and she's really clingy because you're the closest thing she's ever had to having real parents. It must be breaking her heart to be pushed away...."
ShyHo: Well, we have clones of ourselves. Maybe they could spend time with Ashley.
Lenna: Yeah, while the real us get some alone time to care for our baby.
ShyHo: Yes. Clones! Come out here!
Clone ShyHo: Ya?
Clone Lenna: Yes?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Hey, maybe that's a good idea...." Red says.
ShyHo: Clones! Come out!
ShyHo: Spend time with Ashley. We need some alone time.
Lenna: Clone Lenna isn’t and can’t get pregnant unlike me.
Clone ShyHo: Okay. (The clones teleport to Ashley’s house)
Clone Lenna: Hey, Ashley.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Clones! Come out!
ShyHo: Spend time with Ashley. We need some alone time.
Lenna: Clone Lenna isn’t and can’t get pregnant unlike me.
Clone ShyHo: Okay. (The clones teleport to Ashley’s house)
Clone Lenna: Hey, Ashley.
Ashley peeks out from the closet. "Wh-what do you want?" she mumbles, still upset.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley peeks out from the closet. "Wh-what do you want?" she mumbles, still upset.
Clone Lenna: I got an abortion, so now we can spend time with you.
Clone ShyHo: Yeah, we love you too.
(At the palace)
Lenna: I hope this works... I just hope. The baby stopped kicking.
ShyHo: Let’s eat lunch. (They do so)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone Lenna: I got an abortion, so now we can spend time with you.
Clone ShyHo: Yeah, we love you too.
(At the palace)
Lenna: I hope this works... I just hope. The baby stopped kicking.
ShyHo: Let’s eat lunch. (They do so)
"Y-you did? B-but why?" Ashley says from inside the closet. "I don't trust you...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley peeks out some more. "I see....but why? You clearly cared more about it than you cared about me...."
Clone Lenna: Yes, but in the end, we realized that you mattered more than it, because you didn’t have parents. So, we got rid of it.
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: I think it might actually have worked.
Lenna: And we can focus on our child. Gotta throw up. (She pukes and a Jani-Bot cleans up the vomit)
ShyHo: What should we do?
(Lenna puts some classical music speakers on her belly)
Lenna: It’s a trick to make the baby smarter.
ShyHo: That’s pretty cool. Hey, (ShyHo picks up the microphone as Lenna turns off the music) I just wanna say that I love you, my child.
Lenna: I love you too. I’m your mom.
ShyHo: I love you again, I’m your dad.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone Lenna: Yes, but in the end, we realized that you mattered more than it, because you didn’t have parents. So, we got rid of it.
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: I think it might actually have worked.
Lenna: And we can focus on our child. Gotta throw up. (She pukes and a Jani-Bot cleans up the vomit)
ShyHo: What should we do?
(Lenna puts some classical music speakers on her belly)
Lenna: It’s a trick to make the baby smarter.
ShyHo: That’s pretty cool. Hey, (ShyHo picks up the microphone as Lenna turns off the music) I just wanna say that I love you, my child.
Lenna: I love you too. I’m your mom.
ShyHo: I love you again, I’m your dad.
Ashley comes out of the closet. "Alright...." she mumbles, giving Clone Lenna a hug.

Top Bottom