• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
“What do you mean, raised like a daughter?” Ashley ask. Red shushes her. “No, Serv-Bot just means how you spend so much time together.”
Serv-Bot: You really like her. She and ShyHo serve kind of like the parents you never had. Is that right?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
“...Fine,” Ashley mumbles, pouting a little.
Lenna: ShyHo, I really like the time you’re spending with me.
ShyHo: My pleasure, I love you. And we’ll raise this child to the best of our abilities.
Lenna: I hope Ashley does not take it too hard when the baby comes and we spend time with her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: ShyHo, I really like the time you’re spending with me.
ShyHo: My pleasure, I love you. And we’ll raise this child to the best of our abilities.
Lenna: I hope Ashley does not take it too hard when the baby comes and we spend time with her.
Ashley gets sleepy and sits outside of ShyHo’s door with her bunny, still pouting. Eventually, she falls asleep, snoring loudly and babbling nonsense in her sleep.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley gets sleepy and sits outside of ShyHo’s door with her bunny, still pouting. Eventually, she falls asleep, snoring loudly and babbling nonsense in her sleep.
ShyHo: What do you say we.. fool around a little?
Lenna: ShyHo, I don’t feel like it.
ShyHo: Oh, okay. Good night. (He turns out the lights and goes to sleep)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: What do you say we.. fool around a little?
Lenna: ShyHo, I don’t feel like it.
ShyHo: Oh, okay. Good night. (He turns out the lights and goes to sleep)
Ashley has a nightmare about being abandoned again, and she wakes up in a cold sweat. She looks at the bedroom door and decides to sneak in. She carefully gets in bed between ShyHo and Lenna and falls asleep again.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley has a nightmare about being abandoned again, and she wakes up in a cold sweat. She looks at the bedroom door and decides to sneak in. She carefully gets in bed between ShyHo and Lenna and falls asleep again.
(Amazingly, the imperial couple ignores it and drift off to sleep) <Gtg, bye bye!>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<goodbye>
Ashley hugs Lenna in her sleep and snuggles closer to her, feeling safe and calm and not having any nightmares.
(Lenna wakes up along with ShyHo)
ShyHo: What the hell? Why is Ashley clinging to you?
Lenna: Must’ve come here in the night.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna wakes up along with ShyHo)
ShyHo: What the hell? Why is Ashley clinging to you?
Lenna: Must’ve come here in the night.
Ashley is still sleeping peacefully and snuggling against Lenna. She smiles a little in her sleep, happy to be with Lenna.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley is still sleeping peacefully and snuggling against Lenna. She smiles a little in her sleep, happy to be with Lenna.
(Lenna goes downstairs to eat breakfast)
ShyHo: She must really like you. No wonder she was curled up against you.
Lenna: I know, she's a little too old for that, but I'll let it slide for now. We need to eat. (They eat)
ShyHo: Are you feeling alright?
Lenna: A little queasy, but not too bad.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna goes downstairs to eat breakfast)
ShyHo: She must really like you. No wonder she was curled up against you.
Lenna: I know, she's a little too old for that, but I'll let it slide for now. We need to eat. (They eat)
ShyHo: Are you feeling alright?
Lenna: A little queasy, but not too bad.
Ashley follows them and sits at the table to eat some blueberry pancakes. Red takes ShyHo aside. "Hey, are we still doing the potion?"

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(Marth walks into the room) Hey, are we hunting him down yet? I'm ready to go. (Marth is holding Falchion's scabbard in his hands, cradling it like a child, while wearing freshly cleaned and polished of his blood white and red armor, with a determined look on hid face)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Marth walks into the room) Hey, are we hunting him down yet? I'm ready to go. (Marth is holding Falchion's scabbard in his hands, cradling it like a child, while wearing freshly cleaned and polished of his blood white and red armor, with a determined look on hid face)
Lenna: Oh, he's been dealt with.
"Huh, okay. Although, we could've just hypnotized her again," Red says.
ShyHo: Okay. (They come out of private.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Meanwhile, Ashley sits and schemes. "If Lenna only cares about her baby....." she mutters to herself. "Red! We're going home and making a potion!" she calls. Red nods and they teleport back home.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Meanwhile, Ashley sits and schemes. "If Lenna only cares about her baby....." she mutters to herself. "Red! We're going home and making a potion!" she calls. Red nods and they teleport back home.
Lenna: What do you think they might be doing?
ShyHo: I don’t know. Are you feeling weird?
Lenna: Yes, I am. I need you to care for me. Can you feed me some food?
(Serv-Bot feeds Lenna some salad)
ShyHo: Did that stop the baby’s kicks?
Lenna: Actually, I think it stopped when Ashley left.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: What do you think they might be doing?
ShyHo: I don’t know. Are you feeling weird?
Lenna: Yes, I am. I need you to care for me. Can you feed me some food?
(Serv-Bot feeds Lenna some salad)
ShyHo: Did that stop the baby’s kicks?
Lenna: Actually, I think it stopped when Ashley left.
Ashley enters her potionmaking room and calls out ingredients for Red to hand her. After a while, he realizes it sounds quite familiar. "Er, Ashley, what is this potion for, exactly?" Red asks.

"Lenna obviously only cares about her unborn baby, and if I want her to pay attention to me, why don't I become a baby too?" Ashley says, adding more ingredients. Red feels the blood drain from his face. "Uh, I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Ashley," he says.

Ashley glares at him. "More ingredients!" she shouts. Red sighs and reluctantly obeys.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley enters her potionmaking room and calls out ingredients for Red to hand her. After a while, he realizes it sounds quite familiar. "Er, Ashley, what is this potion for, exactly?" Red asks.

"Lenna obviously only cares about her unborn baby, and if I want her to pay attention to me, why don't I become a baby too?" Ashley says, adding more ingredients. Red feels the blood drain from his face. "Uh, I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Ashley," he says.

Ashley glares at him. "More ingredients!" she shouts. Red sighs and reluctantly obeys.
(ShyHo calls Red)
ShyHo: Why’d you guys leave? Is it because Ashley wants attention?

Last edited:
Top Bottom