• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Ashley?" her mother says. Then she remembers. "Ashley! You disgusting, dangerous child! You should have died!" She points at Ashley, who cries.
(The officer records this)
Officer: Now, we can add child abuse and defamation to the charges. (He slaps a pair of handcuffs on her)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The officer records this)
Officer: Now, we can add child abuse and defamation to the charges. (He slaps a pair of handcuffs on her)
"It was for our safety! She was a dangerous, fussy, disgusting baby!" her mother exclaims. "Let me out of these right now!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"It was for our safety! She was a dangerous, fussy, disgusting baby!" her mother exclaims. "Let me out of these right now!"
SWAT Officer: No can do ma’am. You abandoned your child.
ShyHo: Let’s head to the imperial courthouse. Shall we? (They warp back to the imperial courthouse)
Prosecutor: Alright. Judge Hassan Silman presiding.
Judge: Alright, ma’am you have been charged with child abandonment, child abuse, child neglect, and more crimes. You can either take community service, jail time, or take Ashley in your custody.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
SWAT Officer: No can do ma’am. You abandoned your child.
ShyHo: Let’s head to the imperial courthouse? Shall we? (They warp back to the imperial courthouse)
Ashley's father looks around. "What the hell is going on? We have another child back there, you know."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Fine!" Ashley's mother says. She spits in a cup.
ShyHo: Oh, no. That’s not what I meant! You see, you must take care of Ashley until further notice. She will be here on weekdays. (ShyHo whispers to Red) Baby potion deal’s off.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Oh, no. That’s not what I meant! You see, you must take care of Ashley until further notice. She will be here on weekdays. (ShyHo whispers to Red) Baby potion deal’s off.
"What? I don't want Ashley living with those wackos! They clearly hate her!" Red says. Ashley nods in agreement.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"What? I don't want Ashley living with those wackos! They clearly hate her!" Red says. Ashley nods in agreement.
ShyHo: Obviously. Okay, you have been deemed unfit parents. I’m gonna need your younger daughter please.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley's father reluctantly provides one. "What are you going to do with our daughter, you maniac?!"
ShyHo: Keep her in our custody until further notice. I’m not the one who abandoned their daughter, by the way.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Keep her in our custody until further notice. I’m not the one who abandoned their daughter, by the way.
The SWAT officers hand Haru to ShyHo and then handcuff and lead Ashley's parents away. Ashley stops crying. "Whew...." she mumbles. "I'm back to normal, I think..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The SWAT officers hand Haru to ShyHo and then handcuff and lead Ashley's parents away. Ashley stops crying. "Whew...." she mumbles. "I'm back to normal, I think..."
ShyHo: Alright. Let's head back to my palace. (They teleport back to the palace)
Lenna: Why do you have a baby in your hands?
ShyHo: This is Haru, Ashley's younger sister. We took her, as Ashley's parents have been deemed unfit to care for children.
Lenna: No wonder, they abandoned their own child.
ShyHo: Anyways, Red, will you take custody of Haru? We have too much on our hands.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Alright. Let's head back to my palace. (They teleport back to the palace)
Lenna: Why do you have a baby in your hands?
ShyHo: This is Haru, Ashley's younger sister. We took her, as Ashley's parents have been deemed unfit to care for children.
Lenna: No wonder, they abandoned their own child.
ShyHo: Anyways, Red, will you take custody of Haru? We have too much on our hands.
"I think we should put her up for adoption...." Red says. "I can't take care of two."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Ashley, do you think you can take care of your younger sister along with Red?
"No....I don't want to....." Ashley growls. "I don't have time to with my magic studies.....and she's just a living reminder of my parents. They kept her but abandoned me...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No....I don't want to....." Ashley growls. "I don't have time to with my magic studies.....and she's just a living reminder of my parents. They kept her but abandoned me...."
ShyHo: I guess adoption is really the only choice. (He drives Haru to the orphanage and puts her up for adoption, then drives back to the palace) I did so, just put her up for adoption.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I guess adoption is really the only choice. (He drives Haru to the orphanage and puts her up for adoption, then drives back to the palace) I did so, just put her up for adoption.
"Hope she does alright," Red says. Ashley stares blankly at a wall.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Nothing....it's just...why couldn't they have loved me? Why did they have to abandon me just to have another baby?" Ashley mumbles.
Lenna: That I do not know. I guess they were too egotistical to put you up for adoption.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: That I do not know. I guess they were too egotistical to put you up for adoption.
"I guess so.....they thought I was dangerous, so they probably thought that it would be best if I died...." Ashley mutters. "That makes me sad..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I guess so.....they thought I was dangerous, so they probably thought that it would be best if I died...." Ashley mutters. "That makes me sad..."
Lenna: It’s a heartless move. My sister was lost at sea for twenty years before she found that she was my sister. She didn’t choose to be presumed dead, it just happened by accident. Your parents chose to abandon you.. that’s heartless.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: It’s a heartless move. My sister was lost at sea for twenty years before she found that she was my sister. She didn’t choose to be presumed dead, it just happened by accident. Your parents chose to abandon you.. that’s heartless.
Ashley starts crying again and hugs Lenna. "I guess she still thinks of you as a parental figure even after her baby traits wore off," Red mouths.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley starts crying again and hugs Lenna. "I guess she still thinks of you as a parental figure even after her baby traits wore off," Red mouths.
Lenna: Yup. But, I have to go for an ultrasound.
ShyHo: See you later! (They drive to the hospital)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley slumps to the ground and buries her face in her hands while crying. Red hugs her and tries to calm her down.
Lenna: Okay, I'm here for the ultrasound, doctor.
Doctor Denman: Okay, Ms. Tycoon, (the ultrasound is performed)
ShyHo: Looks like the fetus is growing just fine. What's the gender?
Doctor Denman: It looks to be... a girl.
Lenna: So, we're getting a baby girl.
ShyHo: Alright, she's gonna be big.
Lenna: Yeah, quite big.
Doctor Denman: Okay. That's all of it.
(The imperial couple leaves)
Lenna: We found out what gender the baby's gonna be! It's gonna be a girl!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Okay, I'm here for the ultrasound, doctor.
Doctor Denman: Okay, Ms. Tycoon, (the ultrasound is performed)
ShyHo: Looks like the fetus is growing just fine. What's the gender?
Doctor Denman: It looks to be... a girl.
Lenna: So, we're getting a baby girl.
ShyHo: Alright, she's gonna be big.
Lenna: Yeah, quite big.
Doctor Denman: Okay. That's all of it.
(The imperial couple leaves)
Lenna: We found out what gender the baby's gonna be! It's gonna be a girl!
"Neat!" Red says, looking over.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I wanna call her Juliana.
Lenna: Actually, I like that name. Not a bad name at all. Do you guys have any ideas for names?
"Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way," Ashley mumbles, still upset. "Uh, no," Red says. "What about Moriko? That way she can participate in Danganronpa, heh...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way," Ashley mumbles, still upset. "Uh, no," Red says. "What about Moriko? That way she can participate in Danganronpa, heh...."
ShyHo: I think we’ll keep it at Juliana.
Lenna: Sounds good to me.

Top Bottom