• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored and thinking of what if Dk's Final smash got revamped

AznNoob123

Smash Rookie
It seems to be that Dk's final smash is quite lackluster compared to other players because WE CANT BE LAZY when we use it and have to time it precisely which is quite......a doozer.... so what if we could just change it to something else that involves Donkey kong from a game or so...
(I always play vs. mode with final smash off so that I dont need to waste time trying to grab a ball just to realize I have the game on low volume and seem to fail to hit the beat when the small ring comes over the bongos because I'm lazy)

Ideas I came up with:

When unleashing the final smash's power , DK turns into a giant more feral version of himself with enhanced overall abilities and super armor for the duration , Similar size to Giga Bowser
and is Able to shoot Barrels at people (out his *** or something...I dunno)

another idea:
Dk swifly swings his fist causing a large horizontal slash that picks up any opponent caught within it and send them to the middle of the stage where they will all be Beaten by Donkey kong with many swift punches (like what he does in Boss fights in Jungle beat) after the fistful strikes, Dk will uppercut all of them to the top of the screen where he will kick them 3 times and finish it with a wheel spin kick that sends them all crashing to the ground where a minor explosion will send them flying to their demise (Like ike's great aether)

DK will jump to the middle of the screen and pound his chest , causing many giant barrels and bananas to fall upon the stage and damage enemy players, they will continuously rain upon the stage until final smash is over

Those are my ideas.......btw IM bored........and would like to hear other ideas

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This would be much better suited in the SSB4 thread. ^^

Tujex

Smash Ace
I thought 9-winds were DK's final smash....they kill at like...40 so I thought....

lol anyways, he should have a stupid Powerful punch that instakills the people it hits (like Marth's FS without the stupid lunge)

Or maybe, like you suggested, the GigaDK transformation. Spam DownB and it consumes the whole stage, lmao.

Or maybe an epic shoulder shrug taunt that leaves everybody in the shield break stun so you can **** 'em!

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
It would be awesome if it just instabroke everyone's shield. DK would have a field day.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
that's a really stupid idea

and DK's final smash is rockin

Top Bottom