• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm BestinGA

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No, you're wrong. Zeus is BestinGA as claimed by his shirt he was wearing at G4S4 :p

*midgames*

PB&J

Smash Hero
zeus whats up with the shirts and wes come play juan tommorrow at gpc..he wants to play u agin before u leave

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
whowa, wes, what?

Lol I never figured out who BestinGA was, so it was you!

ss118

Smash Master
So now I know what it feels like to get mindgamed by Wes...
Now to ACTUALLY play you :p
BTW, are u gona be at Reflex's tourney then?
What happened, anyways?

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I pooped out a highway of awesomeness that fill the land with the raw stench of complete satisfaction...thats why I am the best...and don't forget it

BestinGA

Smash Rookie
My fan base must be growing. But Wes is wrong, he is not BestinGA because I am the best in GA.
Just look at my name. BestinGA. So its clearly obvious that I am the best.

I went to G4S4 and I rocked everyone I played. I punched so many people in the face and I stomped out many people with my amazing fist and feet. I punched lots of Peachs in the face and even lots of people in Ganondorf dittos. Especially in Ganon dittos.

Wes is one of the better players in GA, but i'm still far superior to him in terms of skill. So honestly, him leaving for England just does'nt phase me one bit since I will still be the best in georgia.

chaddd

Smash Lord
wes....

your not moving?

wtf???

so we all just got upset for nothing? -.-

wow
****, how did you all lose so bad at this joke game?

EDIT: No, I rarely ever post on this account, I don't see myself having enough time to be BestinGa just to entertain myself. But whoever it is is also not something that concerns me, either.

And yeah, it's actually incredibly weird that I just noticed that BestinGa posted. But...

I didn't post that. Who ever it is is pretending to be me, or trying to sound like me. Seriously. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. As seriously as I will be seriously pissed off if anyone starts calling me BestinGa. I am not this joker, his jokes are like 10x lamer than mine, and mine are pretty **** lame already. Don't make any mistake, if I was BestinGa I would have admitted a long time ago as I have a short attention span for jokes that aren't that funny at all.

Seriously, F*CK BestinGa if he thinks he can pretend to even know me. I've already had my name effed up bad enough, I don't need some douchebag being confused with me because of some sh*t he said one day to try and be funny.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
WHAT IS GOING ON

so let me get this straight

GAwes is not leaving, wait yes he is
Gerbil is too cool, says Braceface aka FullMetalmouth
Chaddd pwned my Ganon
BestInGA did NOT pwn my Ganon
CHaddd will kill BestInGA
Sleepy is kekehowfun
Cashmooney is a gaiafag
Mindgames dont work on Nite, only money.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
YANG YOU WITH YOUR IORISPEAK AND SENSE MAKEY NO.

that about sums it up.

Top Bottom