• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yes, you don't need eyebrows to frown....
You need the...
Wait...
Actually, when people get taken down by LAG, they don't have time to frown, that takes more muscles, instead, they smile in a disorderly fashion:

Then they facepalm afterwards...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I played some wi-fi friendlies today with a couple friends and the lag was so bad at some points that some of our moves didn't register.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I say we make the topic a discussion on an online tier list. I'll add an insanely long post about it sometime later so prepare yourself (no pun intended).

Anyway, first, how do you think mk is on wifi does the lag hurt him or only make him better? Is the whorenado still a huge threat? Is his gimping still as viable? Anything else I didn't mention? Discuss.

Well...since I main MK and I've had to deal with lag a lot...I'd say it pretty much messes him up, I usually can't get a decent combo in lag. And his tornado isn't as effective as it is in great connection. ...But I think that's just me :/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But mk still has his dsmash and fair that are really good online and due to lag they can be spammed without much punishment. It's pretty much a given that they wont do as well over wifi it's just does it effect them more or less than the other characters.

Also... I plan on playing some wifi with a bunch of characters to see how they play in lag but i haven't played wifi for at least 2 or 3 months so i may need to get used to it first. But if anyone is willing to brawl me then that would be awesome.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Try playing as Zelda on wifi....
Her up-b is a pain when the move doesn't register in time >__>
I'm already off screen when the lag subsides -__-

And i'd love to brawl you sometime, Mr. Z'zgashi! =D

Edit: Your Location made me LOL XD

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
XD I loved that abridged series. LittleKuriboh's a genius! Anyway, that one 4 dude(ette) FFA match we had Sato... I've never seen lag that EPIC! The matches were starting to get fun, too. :ohwell:

As far as Meta Knight goes... He's still the same and the whorenado is still annoying. :urg:

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
XD I loved that abridged series. LittleKuriboh's a genius! Anyway, that one 4 dude(ette) FFA match we had Sato... I've never seen lag that EPIC! The matches were starting to get fun, too. :ohwell:

As far as Meta Knight goes... He's still the same and the whorenado is still annoying. :urg:
LK is GOD of Abridged Series XD
"Screw the money! I have rules! .....wait lemme try that again."

Anyway, I agree! That lag was EPIC! I laughed so hard to be honest! XD
The matches were getting good even though my Samus is fail xP

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But mk still has his dsmash and fair that are really good online and due to lag they can be spammed without much punishment. It's pretty much a given that they wont do as well over wifi it's just does it effect them more or less than the other characters.

Also... I plan on playing some wifi with a bunch of characters to see how they play in lag but i haven't played wifi for at least 2 or 3 months so i may need to get used to it first. But if anyone is willing to brawl me then that would be awesome.
I'd be willing to play you sometime, perhaps today if you desire.

Quoted for the truth.
I would tell you I love you Jimmy, but I'm married, nor am I a homosexual/bromosexual.
Homo, bromo, lolwut?
For such a confusion, i give you the smirk look of dignity:

Nao wut? :088:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol i just did a brawl with anyone as weegee and got 11 kills, i ***** lol

Anyway, does anyone wanna brawl online like right now? O.o

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just brawled sato and some other people. She can tell you all just how **** my lagfi yoshi truly is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom