• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm back with my final Link combos video !!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You like to upthrow to bomb a lot.

You also know how to pull off a lot of Advance tactic which make a combo video more appealing.

Nice job.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
R-W@n, I can't help but notice that you're playing a french version of Brawl and that you have a pretty french username. Do you live in France? If so, what part? (I just ask on the off-chance that you might live somewhere near where my bro does, since he can't seem to find opponents there.)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well, his location is right in his postbit...

But yeah, he has either been abducted or is just not responding to this topic...hopefully the latter.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*DOH*

Good point. I think I was looking at someone else's post/avatar when I posted that then, because I thought he had nothing there. Oops...

EDIT: And he's 6 hours drive away from where my bro lives... nevermind!

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
Yes I'm a French player ^^
I live in Alsace in France !

Thank's for all your messages ! (sorry for my bad english and sorry to answer that now )
I had some connection problems ^^'

What do you think of my Link ?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Je pense que ca sera plus facile si je te reponds en francais.

Tu as un tres bon Link, et il y avait pas mal de moment incroyable (surtout quand tu as tapper le Marth avec la bombe et le boomerang en meme temps et qu'il ne pouvait rien faire.

Le problem c'est ca:
-Tu ne montre que 2-3 joueurs differents, ce qui peux etre car il n'y en a pas enormement en France, mais bon, ca peux ou vouloir dire que tu est tres bon, ou que tes adversaires sont nul et te laisse faire des choses incroyable.
-N'utilise jamais des CPU dans une combo video. Ca tue ta credibilitee.

Cela dis, tu as l'aire d'avoir un excellent Link et je sais que personellement, j'aimerais voir des matches entier.

Aussi, j'ai des amies en Alsace, donc c'est pas impossible que j'y repasse dans le future. Si c'est le cas, puis-je te contacter pour des matches?

Icyo

Smash Ace
Don't do that. That's pretty offensive to those here that don't speak French. Plus we don't know whether what you're saying is appropriate.

1/10

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Malheureusement, mon MSN refuse de marcher depuis a peu pres un ans...
(Sadly, my MSN program stopped working a year ago.)

Don't do that. That's pretty offensive to those here that don't speak French. Plus we don't know whether what you're saying is appropriate.

1/10
Sorry, I figured it was easier for him, since he said his english wasn't too great and is a fluent french speaker. Since I am also fluent in french, I figured I'd just make it easier for him to understand, but I'll translate it for you later if you want...

The only advice I gave really was to show more of a variety of players if possible and no CPU combos, since both can give a bad impression.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?

1/10
How is it offensive to speak your native language?

Owl, you troll. :/

Top Bottom