• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a gamestop round 3 CHAMPION!!

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Are you?

(This is where a pic of my trophy would go if I had a camera)

So they tell me that I dont automatically qualify for the finals... Instead they take my "score" (which is kos, falls, sds, and percent damage I think) and they compare it to the other 25 regional winners, and the top 8 get chosen for that

I got a gift card, but still, nothing compared to the 5k I could have

Worst run tourny ever?

Wunpee

Smash Cadet
lol do you not find irony in how you beat the girl because of an exploding capsule? If you didn't have that you would've been toast.

Device

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I lost in my round two. I think items were on high or something.. cos FD was full of items >.>; Plus luck was against me... Ike got everything good, and I got everything bad XD

Oh well, good luck in the next round guys! I guess I'll just have to be happy with my awesome wrestler trophy >.>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gamestop + Nintendo = fail

If you won round 3, you should be automatically guaranteed round 4 entry. None of that point bull****.

What a waste of gas too if you had to drive far to a r3 tournament and you don't even advance despite winning.

Vondill

Smash Rookie
Won in universal city walk
I was the Fox player and it was a close match (i was way too agressive), too bad i miss shot my forward B in the end. But hell, even if I had gotten the kill and went to sudden death, score woulda been 0 i think, making it less likely to advance to round 4. I made a few mistakes that match, but this is just the beginning of the competitive scene for me, hopefully I'll see ya in some future tourneys to come. We should exchange brawl #s. Overall some great matches.

Tell us if you make it to nationals.

Top Bottom