• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illuminati: Video Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
My combo video is almost finished, guys! There are just a few things left to do. The title animation and opening credits for the video are part of what's not done and I decided to have a contest for those!

Please make and send to me (via rapidshare or whatever) a video including you creation for the openning credits and title animation for "Illuminati - A Ness Combo Video of Simna ibn Sind."

All entries must adhere to these specifications:

-Must be between 33 and 33.5 seconds long.

-Must contain the following text appearing in the following order: TeamScape, New World Order Productions presents, Simna ibn Sind, Illuminati, (optional quick tagline at the end of the animation)

-There must be an Illuminati theme in the animations and images as well as a Ness theme (extra points for PK Thunder). Regarding the illuminati theme, think Masonic pyrmaids, All-Seeing-Eye(Sirius), and other images attributed to illuminati and world domination stuff.

-The music behind your animation will be Illuminati by Malice Mizer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFSqBGmllE). The first 33 seconds of the song will be where the animation takes place.

-ALL entries must be recieved by Monday, February 25th, 2008.

I look forward to seeing everyone's creativity^_^. The Winner will have their animation used in the finished combo video...and have credit given of course

oh and one more thing...you are also competing with the stuff im making myself, so MAKE THEM GOOD!

^_^

Please send all links to all entries to britton@winfirst.com

MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
whats the point in waiting when melee is already over, just post the video already, i really wanna see ur ness but there's barely any point in watching it anymore...

Levitas

the moon
Meh, I'll still play melee occasionally. I mean, I still play 64 sometimes too. And it'd be cool to archive Ness at the peak of his metagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom