• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

illegal luigi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
In case you can't detect internet sarcasm, the actual answer is no, you should not. Never has a character in any legit tournament been banned in SSB64 or SSBM and it shouldn't happen in SSBB either.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow lol this guys hosting a tourney in socal i was thinking about going..but now that he has no idea what he's talking about....

Jeradin

Smash Rookie
Why would you ban Luigi in an SSBM tournament anyway? Even with his wavedash, he's low tier. Only few people can be really good with him, and even then, they can't beat a kind of good top tier character. I'm pretty good with Luigi myself. I've earned the name Luigi Guy around some of my friends (mainly because they started calling me that before they learned my real name), but the fact still stands that I'm not too bad with Luigi.

Blu_Jay

Smash Cadet
wow lol this guys hosting a tourney in socal i was thinking about going..but now that he has no idea what he's talking about....
do you guys really think I would allow luigi in a melee or brawl tourney? come on.....

I was simply asking other peoples opinions.....wow, and as you can see, Im new here......I didnt know if you guys allowed or bann luigi for tournaments, I had 3 other tournaments before, and I banned luigi in all of them, Im not dumb. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom