• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll train you (Fridays & Sundays)!

joeplicate

Smash Master
I WOULD'VE got 80% if I wasn't out of it last night and read it as "tippered usmash" istead of "tippered fsmash"

dang marth

pockyD

Smash Legend
i take issue with some of these

2) peach should definitely jc grab when not chain-grabbing; marth and falcon both get plenty of mileage out of dash-grabs
4) what's a full tipper and what's a "normal" tipper?
6) is a normal knee not a sweetspot knee for you? BAD FALCON ... and also if marth doesn't do anything but DI, there's no reason you can't knee him
9) I had no idea what this question means

pockyD

Smash Legend
question 9 is pretty straight forward in terms of what is going on
fox is shielding
marth up-bs on fox's shield
fox jumps out of shield and uairs marth
is marth off stage? on stage? is fox on a platform? by the edge? on randall? light shielding or full shielding? bottom or top hit of up-b? sweetspot or not? does fox let marth hit the ground before uairing him? does fox fall off the edge and uair him on the way down? first hit of uair? second hit of uair? both?

i didn't actually know the answer to the question whatever way he intended it anyway, so if the answer is the same for all these situations, then ok, MY BAD DAWG

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales

2) peach should definitely jc grab when not chain-grabbing; marth and falcon both get plenty of mileage out of dash-grabs
6) is a normal knee not a sweetspot knee for you? BAD FALCON ... and also if marth doesn't do anything but DI, there's no reason you can't knee him
I would give you answers & reasons but...

exactly what i was thinking.

these are all arguable and/or questionable questions on the quiz.

Top Bottom