• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll make your avatar picture!

TheTaoDragon

Smash Apprentice
If it's possible (i.e. if you're still taking requests...)...
I'd like to get an avatar with Shulk's brown and white (a.k.a. Dunban themed) outfit standing in front of a Reshiram and a Zekrom, with a Smash logo as the background. (If possible put my username in a cool font as well)
Rather complicated, but hopefully you can do it.

TungstenTee

Smash Rookie
NNID
astrapollo
3DS FC
4527-8997-9772
I would love to get a silhouette of Ike charging his neutral b, with the background transparent if that's at all possible! I really like what you're doing, and for you to do it for free shows your character.

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
If it's possible (i.e. if you're still taking requests...)...
I'd like to get an avatar with Shulk's brown and white (a.k.a. Dunban themed) outfit standing in front of a Reshiram and a Zekrom, with a Smash logo as the background. (If possible put my username in a cool font as well)
Rather complicated, but hopefully you can do it.
Woop, here it is: http://imgur.com/PzbNKIT

deadPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
Puff with the red rose would be amazinggggg, preferably resting or singing or something awesome :D and looking cute of course!

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
If you could take what I have now and make the background transparent (with or without the name) I would be eternally grateful.:happysheep: here's the full image:

Attachments

Last edited:

Tantei

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedSouji
3DS FC
1375-7405-0216
Hey everyone! I'm going to be helping The Jester in making these. So if you have a request don't be hesitant to ask me as well. (:

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hey @ Tantei Tantei do you think you can do my request I originally gave to @ The-Jester The-Jester earlier, since it was kinda hard on him in a way.

Basically photoshop her out of her forcefield and put her in a space-like background, perhaps having her fly above the Earth (except this time without the Mario Galaxy trail effect):

Tantei

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedSouji
3DS FC
1375-7405-0216
Hey @ Tantei Tantei do you think you can do my request I originally gave to @ The-Jester The-Jester earlier, since it was kinda hard on him in a way.

Basically photoshop her out of her forcefield and put her in a space-like background, perhaps having her fly above the Earth (except this time without the Mario Galaxy trail effect):
Sure thing! Is this the best quality picture you can get?

Edit: Found a better quality image. I'll get to it asap.

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
It's pretty good, but maybe remove the Mario Galaxy planet in the background (even though that was a part of the request at 1st till I realized how silly it was gonna look, but it's good none the less), was thinking about updating this pic here (which is my current FB group tribute)
if you want to find this background there's a link on Youtube, look up Man of Steel fanmade theme, till a image similar to this pops up with the MoS emblem in it, it'll have a link to Deviantart which is where I found it without the emblem
Or if you want it to be simpler replace the sky with this
see if you can blend Violet with the background just a tad bit, not too much I want her to still have her colors.

Last edited:

Tantei

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedSouji
3DS FC
1375-7405-0216
It's pretty good, but maybe remove the Mario Galaxy planet in the background (even though that was a part of the request at 1st till I realized how silly it was gonna look, but it's good none the less), was thinking about updating this pic here (which is my current FB group tribute)
if you want to find this background there's a link on Youtube, look up Man of Steel fanmade theme, till a image similar to this pops up with the MoS emblem in it, it'll have a link to Deviantart which is where I found it without the emblem
Or if you want it to be simpler replace the sky with this
see if you can blend Violet with the background just a tad bit, not too much I want her to still have her colors.
Sorry, at the moment I have a load of requests and I have lost the original PSD file. Once I have time again, I'll do it...

Top Bottom