• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'll make your avatar picture!

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Could you possibly make a "Challenger Approaching" picture for me as well, but with Doopliss? If you could make it like the Wii U "Challenger Approaching" version it would be much appreciated, but not a deal-breaker.
Here is an image:
Doopliss_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door.png

I hate to be so picky, but can you do one with Doopliss in color and one with him blacked out?
Thank you so much!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
This is as good as its gonna get. I put her behind the banner and I made her bigger.

I might make it a little bit better, if only someone could rip the full Challenger's banner from the pic, but other than that it's as good as it can get.

If only my computer tower's internet didn't get fried in a thunderstorm last summer, and not getting a new 1 till next month.

Last edited:

The-Jester

Smash Cadet

I might make it a little bit better, if only someone could rip the full Challenger's banner from the pic, but other than that it's as good as it can get.

If only my computer tower's internet didn't get fried in a thunderstorm last summer, and not getting a new 1 till next month.
The reason it was hard was because the banner is translucent, therefore I couldn't shop it properly.

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
Could you possibly make a "Challenger Approaching" picture for me as well, but with Doopliss? If you could make it like the Wii U "Challenger Approaching" version it would be much appreciated, but not a deal-breaker.
Here is an image:
Doopliss_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door.png

I hate to be so picky, but can you do one with Doopliss in color and one with him blacked out?
Thank you so much!
I made two versions just in case :)

http://imgur.com/JNcINlB

http://imgur.com/bBEpBAg

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I suppose I could try that. I might do that eventually if I can :)
Sweet, anyways I have 2 more requests which should be a bit easier to do, Violet's introduction banner (kinda like this, but not as flashy and bit more basic http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/b/ba/Mario_Direct.png, make sure you put her series symbol where you see fits), and Violet's alt costumes recolors (along with her original pallete, basically recolor her suit (black sections stay the same except for her pink outfit and black outfit (black part of symbol stays the same), and the order is:

Teal
Green (more of a dark green, kinda like how Falco's was in Melee, only a bit lighter)
Purple (based on the name, headband is the same color)
Black (based on what she wore at the beginning of the film, but a color reversal with black being where the red is and vice versa only the red is darker (think the Red on Falco's Black costume and Dark Pit's 3rd alt), her headband is a dark red, again symbol is the same as her basic outfit)
Pink/Tan (based on her outfit from the end of the film but supersuit styled black parts of her suit (sans the symbol) changes to tan including her mask, headband is pink)
White (based off the crystal variants)
Brown (her suit is the same as her default, but her hair is brown based on her original concept).

Last edited:

Kraton9000

Smash Cadet
Hey man, first off this thread is really cool! I used to do something similar to this on a different website, and I can really appreciate the effort and time you're putting into this. It really takes a dedicated person to keep on doing amazing things like this for complete strangers, absolutely free-of-charge. Major props to you, good sir!

As for why I'm here, I kind of like to test your artistic skills of sorts (if you don't mind, take at as a challenge, rather than criticism). I'll ask for something simple to start off:

If you could please provide me with an avatar pic of Captain Falcon performing the Knee of Justice. The backdrop should be a mix of black and dark-red tones. In between the backdrop and foreground, there should be an F-Zero Ensignia in the midground; this logo should be a Brighter Red than the backdrop.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could create this for me. It would also allow me to assess your artistic caliber, in a sense. - Kraton

Edit: In actuality, I think that I'll take up this task myself, as well, and we'll see which one ends up having more visual appeal. Here's to a worthy challenge, good sir!

Last edited:

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
Hey man, first off this thread is really cool! I used to do something similar to this on a different website, and I can really appreciate the effort and time you're putting into this. It really takes a dedicated person to keep on doing amazing things like this for complete strangers, absolutely free-of-charge. Major props to you, good sir!

As for why I'm here, I kind of like to test your artistic skills of sorts (if you don't mind, take at as a challenge, rather than criticism). I'll ask for something simple to start off:

If you could please provide me with an avatar pic of Captain Falcon performing the Knee of Justice. The backdrop should be a mix of black and dark-red tones. In between the backdrop and foreground, there should be an F-Zero Ensignia in the midground; this logo should be a Brighter Red than the backdrop.

I'd greatly appreciate if you could create this for me. It would also allow me to assess your artistic caliber, in a sense. - Kraton

Edit: In actuality, I think that I'll take up this task myself, as well, and we'll see which one ends up having more visual appeal. Here's to a worthy challenge, good sir!
I appreciate the challenge! Unfortunately, I won't be able to use my editing software for quite a while, so it may take a few weeks :/

Last edited:

RyanMelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyanMelon
Aw this is amazing dude! I've been looking through all the stuff you have done, and it must be a lot of work! Though since you can't use your software for a while I'd feel kind of silly making a request now X3. Will you be posting when you will be able to edit again?

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
Aw this is amazing dude! I've been looking through all the stuff you have done, and it must be a lot of work! Though since you can't use your software for a while I'd feel kind of silly making a request now X3. Will you be posting when you will be able to edit again?
Yes! It should be in about two weeks! :)

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
I hope this isn't too hard. But can you make Mario and Luigi in the Breaking Bad logo style. With Mario in front and Luigi in the back. Oh and give Mario the same pissed off impression. Just that would be good. No need to copy the text.

Oh and make a yellow filter as seen below.

Here is a reference. Appreciate it. Thanks.

I can! I can't work for the next two weeks though :/

mistersl56

Smash Cadet

Last edited:

Derpiology

Smash Cadet
NNID
Derpiology
3DS FC
4742-6421-0146
A picture of Hatty Hattington from BattleBLock Theater with a fake mustache would be pretty nice lol.

InitialK

I'm that TO Guy
If you could make me an Andross-inspired logo (make it as original as you want), I will take it. If you could do this, Ill buy you a philly cheesesteak in real life (if we ever meet).

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
I'm back btw, what was your request? :)

The-Jester

Smash Cadet

It's here!

http://imgur.com/GzGgifa

The-Jester

Smash Cadet
I hope this isn't too hard. But can you make Mario and Luigi in the Breaking Bad logo style. With Mario in front and Luigi in the back. Oh and give Mario the same pissed off impression. Just that would be good. No need to copy the text.

Oh and make a yellow filter as seen below.

Here is a reference. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Here it is!

http://imgur.com/pLrI0jf

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Glad to see you working again @ The-Jester The-Jester I have a slightly different request compared to my original 2nd 1 I requested a few weeks back.

A Super Mario Galaxy style background but with this pic:
(basically photoshop her out of her forcefield and have trails behind her similar to Mario, but in a space-like enviroment).

Last edited:

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Hey! If you could make a Megman and Rush in front of a smash logo with my username underneath, that would be great!
Sorry if I'm asking for too much XD but *its me as a five year old* PREEEAATTTTYYYY PPPLLLLLEEAAAASSSEEEE

mistersl56

Smash Cadet

Last edited:

Kraton9000

Smash Cadet
Wow man, that's pretty impressive! Here's what I ended up with:
http://imgur.com/7upfI5p

It's also great to see that you're back in action! I'll be sure to have the next challenge ready soon, but I thought you should get to work on some of your other current requests, first (that Incredibles/Mario Galaxy one seems fairly difficult)

Cheers,
Kraton

Last edited:

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Wow man, that's pretty impressive! Here's what I ended up with:
http://imgur.com/7upfI5p
It's also great to see that you're back in action! I'll be sure to have the next challenge ready soon, but I thought you should get to work on some of your other current requests, first (that Incredibles/Mario Galaxy one seems fairly difficult)

Cheers,
Kraton

Photoshopping that image of Violet out of her forcefield isn't hard depending on the project (I've done it once and it came out pretty decent).

Here's my attempt for my Violet Parr FB group that I did 2 years ago:

It came out somewhat terrible (since Pizap always fuzzes up the images).

Last edited:

Kraton9000

Smash Cadet

Photoshopping that image of Violet out of her forcefield isn't hard depending on the project (I've done it once and it came out pretty decent).

Here's my attempt for my Violet Parr FB group:

It came out somewhat terrible (since Pizap always fuzzes up the images).
Yes, I realize that taking the background out of a picture is usually no task of difficulty at all; it usually ends up taking less than 2 minutes. (Also, your background crop needs a lot more work, as the blue blur is still very prominent. I don't know, it might just be the program you're using, I always stick with Photoshop).

The difficulty I was talking about, was adding the trail and applying filters in such a way so that it has a genuine SMG feel. Still, I think that the Jester is quite capable.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Yes, I realize that taking the background out of a picture is usually no task of difficulty at all; it usually ends up taking less than 2 minutes. (Also, your background crop needs a lot more work, as the blue blur is still very prominent. I don't know, it might just be the program you're using, I always stick with Photoshop).

The difficulty I was talking about, was adding the trail and applying filters in such a way so that it has a genuine SMG feel. Still, I think that the Jester is quite capable.
Yea I was using Pizap which is 1 of the apps on Facebook (which is a weaker version of Photoshop), it's the only thing I can use, since I need money to use Photoshop long term, only way I could access it is by trial versions (plus that was my FB group cover).

If there was a free version of Photoshop that doesn't require paid money subscriptions, I would have done it that way.

And yes the Jester is very capable of pulling it off.

Last edited:

opplemobl

Smash Rookie
If you're still taking requests I'd love an "a new challenger has appeared" photo featuring Dunsparce (the pokemon)

Top Bottom