• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's sliding Netural B move

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
this is my first post ever, since the majority of the times of read them. I do not main IKE at all,but i might later.

Anyways it was probably yesterday i was playing Lv 7 Ike with link. So during the battle IKe used his neutral B and somehow he slide to me and basically hit me. I do not know if this is a already know technique or not. I think it will come in handy with some of you Ike players.

Wish i could actually show you guys, unfortunately i can not.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Oh, btw there's some crazy mindgame crep you can do with that.

Run away > neutral B-reverse and you slide in the opposite direction with the same momentum.

It's too weird looking @_@

but I was too much of a nooby when I still mained Ike so I couldn't use it effectively at all.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Lulz. Whenever a link throws that thing at me i spotdodge and mess around during the comeback-period...then I stop and use my eruption while it carries me toward him. seriously, it's awesome. if he's stupid and tries to hit you, you get SA frames. if he's smart and rolls back/spotdodges, you auto-chase thanks to the 'rang or you punish his dodge cooldown. xD fsmash works sometimes, too. never count on it more than once, though. :(

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Me and Siqmonkey thought it was something new too when we first started off. Heck we even made videos on youtube. But above all honesty, it helps nailing someone on the edge since the slide gives you additional range for eruption (sorta like stutter stepping). Also helps when you keep in mind of the 2 sec invincibilty frames your opponent has.

Top Bottom