• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ike's sliding f-tilt (now with video)

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i'm posting a video now, its taking forever, but today i was screwing around and made ike's f-tilt slide a considerable distance. i used his side-b attack right before, so ordinarily, i'd say i cancelled the momentum into the tilt, but the entire animation was done beforehand. you'll see when the video is up.

but anyways i really don't think this is old, i've never heard anything about it >.<

EDIT: here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-jLCE8HZpQ
it happens toward the end, and you can also hear my mom and sister talking =P

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i am not, but how long does it usually take for a video to process on youtube before it can be viewed? i've never done it before and it seems like its taking a while

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
dang i got really excited the 1st time i saw it but after watching those last secs a bit i noticed DDD started to inhale thats what dragged you forward it wasn't QD

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
I see what happened. The dedede attempted to neutral B "eat you" and it pulled you towards him.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
aww man, i never even noticed he inhaled =/ sorry to disappoint, guys.

but maybe this could be an ultra-specific spacing mindgame or something. sorry again >.<

Top Bottom