• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Moves

Zz-Falco-zZ

Smash Rookie
Ike has Imense moves, only there to SLOW.
Ike is a pretty good main,
All of his charge attacks Basicly k0,
His Final smash is cool, but it should k0 at his strength,
Ike with Marth's speed, same Power as Snake, Unlimited Recovery would basicly be the best Character.

Zz-Falco-zZ

Smash Rookie
ike doesn't have marths speed except his jab and his recover sucks. If he is so good why don't you main him?
I could but he's just to slow for me,
I played him for like a few days and diden't like it.

Zz-Falco-zZ

Smash Rookie
I'm not grumpy and didn't call you a noob I just said it sounded like a noob question. And I'm confused if you think he is to slow to main why bring it up.
Thats what this thread is about if you think me bringing it up is pointless why are you even looking at this thread.

XACE-K

Smash Master
No changes will be made to Ike unless you hack Brawl. He will always be the same in Brawl until another Smash comes out if he's a playable character in it.

KHSteve

Smash Rookie
Please understand that the hostility you're encountering is because this thread only summarises things that one can reliably deduce by playing Ike for all of half an hour.

That and it's really, really stupid.

metroid1117

Smash Master
This is why you're encountering such hostility (building off of KHSteve)

[1]Ike has Imense moves, only there to SLOW.
[2]Ike is a pretty good main,
[3]All of his charge attacks Basicly k0,
[4]His Final smash is cool, but it should k0 at his strength,
[5]Ike with Marth's speed, same Power as Snake, Unlimited Recovery would basicly be the best Character.
1) That's quite evident to anyone who has messed around with Ike for even a few minutes.
2) No, he is not a good main; he has very few match-ups which go in his favor, meaning that most fights are up-hill battles if both players are of equal skill.
3) That can be said for any character.
4) In the major competitive scene, Smashballs are banned.
5) An obvious and yet partially incorrect statement; Ike with Metaknight's speed instead of Marth's would be better.

Your post, along with the faults I mentioned above, does not have a clear point; there's very little discussion to go along with it. If you intend on creating topics in the future, please refrain from posting observations that can be deduced by anyone.

Top Bottom