• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Alternate Colors! High Quality!

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman

So here they are! Awesome!

In order:

Normal (Blue)
Red (Soldier)
Green
Blue (Sigurd)
Red (Royal)
Yellow

I must say, Ike never looked SO good!

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lmfao i luv how everyone is calling colors it reminds me of same character to color off 4 out of 7 too see who has rights to a certain color more then one person wants.....XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
no im serious there was a big quarrel in out community between two shiek users both wanted white so i said

" ok well have a 4 out of 7 match and who ever wins has right to a color"

then a new kid joined he was a falco and my bro was roy but decided he wanted to be falco so he had a 4 out of 7 match kicked his *** but ur allowef to call another challenge for that character but u cant be that character u lost when the whole community is playing smash together with a wii two GC and 3 TVs........yeeeeaaaa good times oh and before every match at FD we would back to the edge one on one side other on the other side taunt at same time at start the battle...it was kinda gay but u get the chill of epicness down ur spine

i problly shoulda made my own thread for this..lol

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I like the gold too but I'm happy w/any. Im just glad Im getting to play as Ike in this game. Fire-Emblem is awsome.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol......
thats how u do it.....>.>....<.<....>.> someone needs to battle me for gold ike...>.>....<.<.....>.>

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
*** u....lmfao...i saw
"WTF, the hell hes in here for..." lol
its starting to get epic in the guild wars.. i wonder if wolf threads will get a guild u should make one james

Fugitive Panda

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm going to use Ike and every one of his colours and I'm not even going to battle any of you ever, much less for the pretend right to use that outfit. Why? Because that's stupid, even for a joke.

DURR HURR

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hah ur cool its just a fun thing to do with friends...oh wait...
chill the f*** out

Betaz

Smash Ace
LMAO!!!!
uhhh...Roith?

you might want to change the bottom of your sig ^.^

EDIT: lol nvm you got it....XD

True Fool

Smash Ace
Unlike Marth and Roy, I don't find his green color revolting. I never pick standard colors. I think his gold, tan/soldier/whatever and green stick out to me the most as colors I'd like to use.

D

Deleted member

SIGURD FTW.

Also the red costume looks pretty cool too.

Fishin

Smash Rookie
Red looks a bit like Domon (G Gundam): (not sure if this was posted here already, but I haven't seen it)

I'm also loving how the blue looks.

Top Bottom