• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike wants Revenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond the Patient

Smash Rookie
Ok, today on basic brawl, I got beated in a duel 1 - 1 by some unknown Dark Samus, this happened on the stage Spear Pillar, and if it werent for my kinda crappy connection, I would have my rematch!!

So now I seek revenge!! My character was an White Ike. I'll be waiting, set the day, the time, I'm ready anytime!!

NOTE: I'm not requesting friend code, my rematch will be on Basic Brawl

Sonikku the Pikachu

Smash Rookie
So now I seek revenge!! My character was an White Ike. I'll be waiting, set the day, the time, I'm ready anytime!!

by the time you even find another Dark Samus you may already have forgotton about your revenge, do you know what the odds of facing someone with the same color(or person for this matter)are in Basic brawl?

Ange

Smash Lord
Meeting the same person in Basic Brawl is like.. one in a million. /:

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
Yeah I had a similar experience like this the other day. Makes me wish Nintendo got their act together with their online service.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Meeting the same person in Basic Brawl is like.. one in a million. /:
Yeah. I tried finding someone on a BB before while speaking with him on the phone. Never found each other... Good luck finding that person Desmond the Patient! Try waiting in a specific area that might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom