• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Vs. Diddy Kong - Matchup Discussion Export.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hi there, Kinzer here just making an annoucement thread to get you all aware... yep!

The Ike boards have just finished their last character, and we would like to now move on to character #26 on the chart A.K.A. Diddy Kong.

Just something catchy to remember... So while a lot of stuff has been arising for Diddy to become a possible MK counter, just how does the almighty warrior hold up against this predator-like primape?

We need anything you can offer (minus matchup ratios, we really refrain from that... and if you must mention them, be prepared to back up your numbers very well... I'm not telling you this, I'm WARNING YOU...), be it whatever Diddy has over Ike... what Ike can do against Diddy... the stages we should avoid/go to when it comes to the Kong.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6133425#post6133425

That's the master thread, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ban Final Destination, right?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL, Kinzer? I remember playing you in my, like, first-ever wi-fi experience.
That was so long ago and I have Brawled too many people to remember anybody in specific. :(

I'm almost sure though it was still when the old FF was up.

Still, that's off-topic...

Diddy rox?

:093:

Top Bottom