• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike truly is top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegeta9000

Smash Cadet
Ike's Fsmash is probably his best move. This move should be spammed at all costs. up and coming Ike users should use this as their greatest asset. Many people think Ike is slow, use their underestimation to your advantage, and after your Fsmash kills them at 50% they will be undertaken at how fast the Fsmash actually is

If you are not spamming Fsmash you should be spamming your triple AAA combo. And if your not using that you should be using your side-B attack

Ike's Usmash. dont forget about this move too! talk about swift punishment! whenever your enemy is in the air you should be spamming this move and/or your up-B attack. your opponents wont even know whats comming before they fly off the stage at gayingly low percentages

Betaz

Smash Ace
This topic is made of fail.
I actually have to agree...
even if this post was trolling it's not even in the least bit funny and provided no amusement what so ever...

if it was not trolling....you poor poor ignorant child :(

Killress

Smash Ace
I am sick of these spam posts. They were funny back in melee days when there was like one a week, but now they outweigh the legit posts. *Sigh*

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I love how you're all so quick to attack instead of pointing out why he's wrong and what he should do.

Edds

Smash Ace
I love how you're all so quick to attack instead of pointing out why he's wrong and what he should do.
well considering we had alot of these sort of topics on the ike forums. its no wonder people are reacting like this.

if you want a decent answer.

fsmash isint his best move. but has the most ko power. anyone can dodge it after playing against an ike player under an hour.
upsmash is his best ko move. i wouldnt be spamming it. upsmash has alot of lag time. but it covers alot of range so use it well.

well if you want more details then check the stickey: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170241

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom