• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike team matchups (Help plz.)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Im going to a two on two tournament and my brother, my cousin and my friend are going too. We are deciding who should team up with who based on characters we use.

Anyway, I use Ike(and Ness). My cousin uses mr.game and watch. my friend uses marth. my brother uses pit and falco. Who should i team up with? thanks ahead of time.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
If youre going with ike id suggest using a person whos fast for him to rack up damage while you the ike save the killing power moves to beat them i personally have my big bro as marth and me ike i backup support damage with my ike while he focuses mainly on racking up damage when theyre high enough ike should be the main person to kill them hopefully you dont kill your teammate too so make sure you aim your teammate should use stun attacks for you to ftilt, fsmash (not recommended over ftilt) or eruption

oldhat

Smash Rookie
Im going to a two on two tournament and my brother, my cousin and my friend are going too. We are deciding who should team up with who based on characters we use.

Anyway, I use Ike(and Ness). My cousin uses mr.game and watch. my friend uses marth. my brother uses pit and falco. Who should i team up with? thanks ahead of time.
With team attack on Ness is perfect with g&w. PK thunder fills g&w's bucket for an amazing kill move. g&w can use his uair to save you. Plus the team's projectiles can be used to form a wall of spam. If you have to go Ike, then team with pit. His arrow can bend around you when you have to defend, and his attacks have enough range that neither of you will take damage when you double up on someone.

IF the tourney is team attack off for some reason, then go Ike+marth and stand really close to each other.

Betaz

Smash Ace
^^^^

exactly what he is saying if your Ike go with either Pit or Marth...If your Ness G&W most definately no question

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
alright i will main ness this toruney and team with G&W andits team attack on (of course.)

Top Bottom