• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Target Smash Level 3 in 15.10

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Nice going, pretty efficient there..one suggestion but I don't know if it will work; but you should try a lagless bair on the second to last target..I don't know if Ike will overshoot or not, just guessing. Good stuff though...

Optimus124

Smash Rookie
Nice going, pretty efficient there..one suggestion but I don't know if it will work; but you should try a lagless bair on the second to last target..I don't know if Ike will overshoot or not, just guessing. Good stuff though...
I'm new to some of these terms :chuckle:, so what's a BAIR?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
nice for beating your record, if you look there is one for 11.5 seconds on youtube. Try incorporating that into it next time for a even better record. But its better than anything i could ever do.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I suck so much at target tests... good job to those that are good at it XD

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I noticed the faster one as a link from the one posted above, both are great in their own right.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that toon link one was insane.
I struggled to make 15 seconds with my zelda =(

Riodsey

Smash Cadet
lmao finded xD! its found wolt.

but yea that's the video i was refering to. I was .4 off.

lol I lost 5 min of my life trying to find a video with 11.5 with Ike because of you!!1!
But while searching for it, I saw some other nice runs at others levels, so nothing to complain about.
That guy who made the video I posted has some nice runs with others characters, and even a Co-op Lvl 1 under 3 sec! And I was thinking that these target tests wouldn't be so played as the ones in melee...

Top Bottom