• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike isn't as slow as people give him credit for

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Everyone doesn't like a slow character. No matter how powerful they are, making them your main is usually exhausting to do since their speed is what causes others to have the main hand.

In a new twisted event, Ike, a powerhouse, turns out to be "slow" from what he is seen as from both the public and Sakurai himself.

Ike isn't necessarily slow though. I saw a video and he kind of has his own version of Fox's speedy dash attack. This attack seem like its the best to do on a flat or big stage and used as a good way to get back to the stage if your knocked off.

Ike is potent in that with his combinations seen so far, speed can be used with a powerhouse bastion. (I'm saying he is someone who can move while unleashing strong forceful attacks while also being able to guard himself really well)

He really is well balanced. Go Sakurai! You made Ike not as unwanted as we first thought.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo80FYEzExA

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone tell me where to find this thread because I sure would like to apologize. I wrote this topic in my myspace group a long time ago and I thought it was worth mentioning.

True Fool

Smash Ace
... ... ...What? I don't understand what you said, I was saying that you accidentally posted the same topic twice, if you didn't understand what I meant.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
yeah there is another thread exactly like this made by you...

you don't remember making two topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom