• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is so easy to pull laser locks on.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Do a ledge attack, hope you get the fast one, and just mash B as fast as possible, gets him a lot.

I landed 3 in one match the other day, lol.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Do a ledge attack, hope you get the fast one, and just mash B as fast as possible, gets him a lot.

I landed 3 in one match the other day, lol.
Your ledge attack depends on your damage just so you know. I dont know which one of Falcos is the "fast one" but at 100%+ damage you get a different ledge attack.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Your ledge attack depends on your damage just so you know. I dont know which one of Falcos is the "fast one" but at 100%+ damage you get a different ledge attack.
below 100% is the fast one and yeah laser locks are easy to pull off this way but its sooooo cheap. if im not mistaken if they tech they can avoid a laser lock?

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's techable, but no one techs everything all the time. =)

Probably much harder to do at a tourney still because of the teching, but on wifi, or in just casuals, it's very easy to pull off on most heavy characters. Light ones can all jump or air dodge and land on their feet easily.

wangston

Smash Lord
Who the hell gets hit by a ledge get up attack?????????? You might be able to get some one once or twice a match if you always change up what you do off the ledge. Any one that has any sense at all would stand there with there shield up and shield grab you. Are you playing bad people?

Sorry for sounding harsh. But yes the ledge attack is a great way to set up the laser lock but most people are going to suspect a ledge attack anyways so it's not that easy to pull off.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
If I were you, I'd Chain Grab him for more damage instead, or spike him after that for a free kill....

Top Bottom