• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Index Guide updated: 9-26-08 @ 10:47pm

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't think you should have the critique threads part personally, but I see no problems with this. Also, it is a little strange how you have two links for every link, you should probably fix that.

You're just trying to do everything Comboking. You might be going a little overboard with it though, but whatever, most of it is good.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
For the most part, the boards should start get less cluttered and this might lead the end of repeated questions and whatnot. And besides, I see most boards with these, so it was about time the Ike boards got one too.

comboking

Smash Master
For the most part, the boards should start get less cluttered and this might lead the end of repeated questions and whatnot. And besides, I see most boards with these, so it was about time the Ike boards got one too.
well a mod said to do this then he would sticky it instead of sticking tons of threads

I don't think you should have the critique threads part personally, but I see no problems with this.

You're just trying to do everything Comboking. You might be going a little overboard with it though.
If the critque threads become more popular I will put them here.

Thanks for the support guys if you have a thread you want on there post it here.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I just edited my post as you posted yours. :p

The critique threads could give good info. Guess it is not a bad idea, but don't have that part overcrowded because there will be a lot, best to find the ones with a lot of advise.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You do realize you posted the link for all the threads twice. Well the Ike boards did need this.

comboking

Smash Master
what do you mean i don't come here life has been hard (sometimes i don't have much time to come here

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So do you come around when we summon you? I'm sorry but I haven't seen ya around, but then again I'm nobody.

Top Bottom