• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Progress Ike in Melee (sort of)

All Things Gaming 6

Smash Apprentice
Greetings! I have spent the last few days editing Roy to be more like Ike from Brawl (changed attributes, damage output, etc.), and here is the result. He's still a W.I.P. (I still have to do some cosmetic things, as well as figure out what I'm going to do for Side-B, tweak some attributes, and maybe use FSM's for some animations) but he's like 90% done, so I'd like to see what others think. (BTW, for Up-B, I just had it go straight up, with no horizontal movement. It doesn't send you rocketing downward obviously, but it is still a little more like Aether than if I had just left it.)

Obviously I just edited his CSP and Stock from Brawl, and I used the Ike texture from Illusionary Labyrinth.
Download is attached to the post.

[UPDATE: 8/14/2019 10:58 AM EST] Fixed a "minor" issue with Side-B where the first hit would be just as powerful as a fully charged neutral-B.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aaryan Kumar

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
AARY#338
Top Bottom